Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW’s Funniest Moments

Eartha Clit

💜
Site President
I can honestly say, we are a funny bunch of people. Drop some of the funniest posts in this thread.

Post that had you rolling or crying with laughter.​

Back home...we unintentionally got cats.

Fed their azzz once...never left. Can't front tho, they handy like a muthafucca. Never had to worry about rodents or other pest. Squirrels were afraid to even touch foot on the ground. They even enforced a no fly zone b/c birds was too scared to fly over our back yard.

Thought I had to serve the fade to one of them for lookin at me sideways...
View attachment 13580

...mean muggin me like it wanna square up on a nigga.

Loved them cats mayne. Trill azzz hunters.

My dad still have a couple hanging around.

Man if you don’t go get that raggedy ass cat some shots.....

That damn cat been dead man.

One of the neighbor's dog came rushing into our backyard and straight bullyfoot that muthafucca. Watched the poor thing died from its injuries shortly AFTER.

R.I.P. Mean Mugg

This shit here!!!!

Why the neck pic?

To make Judah jealous

lmaoooooooooo

Lmfaoooo!!!!!

AchingFantasticAndeancondor.gif

Lol yo f**k you

Another one.

found one

Nigga my lady can't make a life changing event without my approval fam those are my breast any broad that fuck with me know that already. Especially for cosmetic purposes FOH

I aint click the vid, that's who it is? mannnn that bitch was bad af too smh.

If I had a girl and she did that shit, I'm deadin her. She would know how much I love titties, that's straight disrespect b.

"i like tittays...i break ya back out all the time, whatchu mean they hurting ya back?"

-ABW niggas

Nah the old men with the blue-tooth ear pieces are the worse smh Lol, I think Lil Rell did a bit on his comedy special, nailed it.

Always feel like that piece of equipment gives them access to do anything, motherfuckers be skipping, I'm like whoa sir, the line starts back there. Lol smh. nigga just walk ahead of everybody, cuz he got a bluetooth and talking out loud at that, he think he can just walk right pass everybody smh Lol

Technology and ppl over 40 kills me

Lmfaoooooo!!!!!!!

I’m crying!!!!!!!!!

Them niggas are the worse, I'm telling you Lmaoo..

I hate ppl over 40 that use technology Lol, mama knows I do - no shots at you Cain, but yo crowd man breh Lol

YO I AM CRYING SO HARD RIGHT NOW.
My son asked if i was okay.

LMFAOOOOOOOO!

I imagined everything you typed out!

Next time i see an old person with a bluetooth I am going to laugh so hard.

What's worse than Bluetooth......cats with call center headphones on.

I don't know if this a south thing but I've seen it 3x in the last month

Man. This might be the funniest post because of how true it is.

yooo

Lmaoo, I seen one with buttons on the side, I was like "oh no, they gave this old nigga options" lmaoo

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lmfaooooooo

I got one of those on right now, what's the problem?

lmfaoooo oooiiiiijhhugtuguggufyfyucguucugvuxtzr

You look like you wear them shits tooooooooooo

What's funny about em, they wrap comfortably around the neck. And when I listen to music, I get it in both ears..pause

Tears!

I've never done that

I've begged and pleaded for the pussy
But I never shed a tear for the pussy

They wasn't real tears...I made up a fake brother..then told her my brother just got shot and killed..then I thought of how it would feel to have that happen...and the tears came. She hugged me up then I started suckin on her neck

:popcorn2:I ain't beggin for shit

@Germs savage lol

I had a singing in the rain incident like yourself a while back. Kind of a long story but I'll make it short.

Met this shorty few years ago we had a thing. Then we reconnect. We're texting back an forth nothing major. Good morning or how are you doing type text nothing special or suggestive. Then out of the blue she hit me up and say I'm going to be in your city this weekend let's meet up. I'm like cool nothing popping on my side and my son is gone for the weekend.

Any real nigga is assuming that this is a go she hits you up, she wants to see you and she low-key is feeling you again. I'm like well this is going to be a yay me weekend. I even cancelled some for sure puss to get with this old/new puss (dummy). Well me and shorty meet up for lunch and the vibe is right she's looking good body is right her career is popping got big money. I'm like word my dumbass is thinking yay me for real.

We're kicking it things are going well. I assume. I'm not even answering my other broads text. A nigga is generally having a good time. The vibe is right the mood is right. Well she said had to leave but let's meet up later tonight. I'm like cool

Later that night I haven't heard from her so I text her. Response is mad slow but I get a response she's over her cousin house. I'm like aye I'm about to come thru she said nah. A nigga was expecting that answer lol.

Then she call me and say............"I had a good time with you actually too good of a time. I've always loved you but you know how you are and what you did to me. You had me today I can't lie but those old feelings of hurt came back to what you did in the past. I think it's best that we don't see each other and or communicate again. You're a good one I give you that but no thank you".....hamgs up

LMAO I look at my phone like what dafuck just happen. Did a nigga go thru the twilight zone am I being pranked. Dafuck is this then it starts raining LMAO and I was playing music getting ready to go and a Bobby Womack song came on "if you're think you're lonely now". I was legit flabbergasted

My dude thought he was in there lol...

giphy.gif

Caught that Ralph wiggum ether

The shirt I was wearing in this school picture came from the thrift store. The bitch still had the staple in from the tag my teacher spotted it and I was super embraced

whatever level of embarrassment this is, i aint trying to figure out

Embarrassed! Nigga damn!!

Yo this nigga @OhMars got me dyinggggggggg. This nigga can’t spell for shit!!!!!!

When yall niggas gonna learn to ignore that shit!

wait he typed embraced instead of embarrassed???

nuh unh.....

I am literally crying right now. I ain’t laughed this hard in so long.

Lmfaoooooo

Mannnnnnn. I needed that laugh.

Damn nigga. Lmfaoooooooooooo

im guessing that was his math teacher

this shit is Embracing

Back