Welcome To aBlackWeb

ablackweb vs acoonweb

Fam....

You couldn’t provide me with one (1) single example of The Minister being “anti-Semitic”.

But, I’m just gonna leave it at that.

I ain’t tryin’ to start nothin’.

I provided a source at practically essay length with quotations. If you feel it's too inconveniencing to press a link that's your problem not mine.

A black man grows up in a diverse climate and a bunch of segregated American nationalists can't seem to fathom why I might extend my anti-racist ideals indiscriminately to all the brethren I've had the fortune of growing up with.

You're exposing yourselves, not me, trust me.

I provided a source at practically essay length with quotations. If you feel it's too inconveniencing to press a link that's your problem not mine.
You do know written words can be misquoted, taken outta context and manipulated, right?

And maybe some videos too...

But, never the less, The Minister has countless videos and you couldn’t provide me with one video of anti-Semitic rhetoric coming out of his mouth....

That’s what I wanna see and hear.

Not written quotes that were allegedly made by The Minister.

That’s all.

A black man grows up in a diverse climate and a bunch of segregated American nationalists can't seem to fathom why I might extend my anti-racist ideals indiscriminately to all the brethren I've had the fortune of growing up with.

You're exposing yourselves, not me, trust me.
Did your mostly Asian friends support Peter Liang?

Did your mostly Asian friends support Peter Liang?

I dunno who that is. Besides, back in the early to mid 2000s at that age no one was discussing race or politics. Just having fun playing ball at recess. We didn't question each other's merits.

This is what u fucks don't get. I didn't grow up in a society rife with racism. I didn't know struggle. My mom did trying to make ends meet for four kids. All I've ever known is what the ideal of working multiculturalism strives for. You're talking to a guy whose core group was a Tibetan, Vietnamese, Indian, white, black, Sri Lankan and Latino. We were like a walking talking United Nations. I got no shame in the fact my mom was taking me and my siblings to gay pride parade in T.O. when we were kids. Or celebrating regular Christmas with my Carribean fam and Russian Christmas with my dad's side. Diversity and inclusion is in my blood. Isolation isn't.

It's all too clear to me you're defining what it means to be black in wrong and unfair ways.

You do know written words can be misquoted, taken outta context and manipulated, right?

And maybe some videos too...

But, never the less, The Minister has countless videos and you couldn’t provide me with one video of anti-Semitic rhetoric coming out of his mouth....

That’s what I wanna see and hear.

Not written quotes that were allegedly made by The Minister.

That’s all.

Nice cop out.

Fam, just admit you never heard Farrakhan say anything racist or “anti-semtic” and that you were just repeating what you heard other people say about him over the years.

We promise not to laugh at you, bruh.

I dunno who that is. Besides, back in the early to mid 2000s at that age no one was discussing race or politics. Just having fun playing ball at recess. We didn't question each other's merits.

This is what u fucks don't get. I didn't grow up in a society rife with racism. I didn't know struggle. My mom did trying to make ends meet for four kids. All I've ever known is what the ideal of working multiculturalism strives for. You're talking to a guy whose core group was a Tibetan, Vietnamese, Indian, white, black, Sri Lankan and Latino. We were like a walking talking United Nations. I got no shame in the fact my mom was taking me and my siblings to gay pride parade in T.O. when we were kids. Or celebrating regular Christmas with my Carribean fam and Russian Christmas with my dad's side. Diversity and inclusion is in my blood. Isolation isn't.

It's all too clear to me you're defining what it means to be black in wrong and unfair ways.
u from toronto

I can definitely tell you racism is everywhere and YES it exists in Canada.

I can drop stories if yall got time.

Because as a child you didn't comprehend the idea of it from an adult so you were prolly oblivious. When I look back at certain shit, I notice certain things.

Like I remember being at a playground with my mother just making sand castles and playing with my batman toys and an asian kid came by to watch and also make sand castles. His grandmother came by and took him by force and scolded him for playing with black kids. Another time I went into a jewelry store in Chinatown to have a chain custom made and they wouldn't let me in the store but they let my asian homie in and told him straight up in Chinese "no niggas". I know what the N word is in mandarin fam. Just some examples. Our country isn't the world superpower with all eyes on it 24/7 like America so the world may not see what happens in our news but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Trust me, I know this. My sisters Japanese friends grandma was racist against black ppl. I've peeped Chinese grocery clerks giving my mom dirty looks. I been watched in stores, had mfs cross the street just to not pass me. I been stopped by two pigs on my bike under shady pretense.

Immigrants can be racist asf. They're often coming from ethnic homogeneity. They're not used to diversity. It's their offspring (most of us are second gen btw) who grow up inclusively as I did with my peeps who learn the natural ways of acceptance.

But my upbringing until now at 30, the experience has been relatively (compared to what Americans might go through) accepting. I'll also freely admit that as a lightskin brother I get some passes darker skinned brothers wouldn't.

Also, best believe there's rampant racism outside of big multicultural cities. Natives know it all too well.

Back