Welcome To aBlackWeb

ablackweb vs acoonweb

Niggas throw around coon too easily. I already been called a coon or a cac by three mfs on here already.

Go against their ridiculous hotep shit and this is all they see:

View attachment 478568
Im 1 of the 3 huh

You said a gang of suspect shit in the Jeremy Lin thread. 3 examples

You Called Fararrkhan racist and anti Semitic ✅

You used "supremacist" without specifying white ✅

You called black people here "nationalists" ✅

That speaks VOLUMES. That indicates you have been co-opted. There's no way you conversed with black people when previously discussing these topics. Black people simply don't talk like that, especially to each other.

You may not be an outright coon but were probably raised in predominantly white environments and/or you congregate with whites today. You have been influenced by them and it shows. I could be wrong but...

Im 1 of the 3 huh

You said a gang of suspect shit in the Jeremy Lin thread. 3 examples

You Called Fararrkhan racist and anti Semitic ✅

You used "supremacist" without specifying white ✅

You called black people here "nationalists" ✅

That speaks VOLUMES. That indicates you have been co-opted. There's no way you conversed with black people when previously discussing these topics. Black people simply don't talk like that, especially to each other.

You may not be an outright coon but were probably raised in predominantly white environments and/or you congregate with whites today. You have been influenced by them and it shows. I could be wrong but...

1. Farahkan was anti-semitic. Doesn't mean I don't agree with some of his opinions.

2. Supremacism in the context I mentioned it in was intentionally meant to reference generality since any group, depending on the demographics and social conditions, can be supremacist.

3. FBAs ARE nationalists.

But keep spin doctoring my shit if it makes u feel better pissanthrope.

I don't congregate with anyone but fam but that's none of ur biz.

1. Farahkan was anti-semitic. Doesn't mean I don't agree with some of his opinions.

2. Supremacism in the context I mentioned it in was intentionally meant to reference generality since any group, depending on the demographics and social conditions, can be supremacist.

I don't congregate with anyone but fam but that's none of ur biz.
what color your fam?

:huh4:

2. Supremacism in the context I mentioned it in was intentionally meant to reference generality since any group, depending on the demographics and social conditions, can be a supremacist.

Coon confirmed ✅

All supremacy matters huh?

There is only white supremacy and the fact that you don't acknowledge that means you have been heavily influenced by those very same white people. The fact that you're so quick to disparage farahkhan using white talking points is disgusting.

And you didn't deny congregating with predominantly whites

IT SHOWS...... Bob.

You're fried. They got you. They got you good.

Tea cup and spoon

Nothing you say matters from now on until someone can take your picture with flash ON

Coon confirmed ✅

All supremacy matters huh?

There is only white supremacy and the fact that you don't acknowledge that means you have been heavily influenced by those very same white people. The fact that you're so quick to disparage farahkhan using white talking points is disgusting.

And you didn't deny congregating with predominantly whites

IT SHOWS...... Bob.

You're fried. They got you. They got you good.

Tea cup and spoon

Nothing you say matters from now on until someone can take your picture with flash ON

In a western context, supremacism is white. Obviously.

In China, it isn't. Chinese supremacist belief leads to the sort of systemic racism being inflicted on their Muslim population.

That's what I mean by speaking in general. The type of racial Supremacism it is depends on the region and the context.

Black and white.

This is where yall start talking shit right?

I was raised by my black mom. Not some 300lb white heffer. Foh.

My upbringing with my white fam consisted of Russian Orthodox Church and get togethers on holidays.

My core group of friends were a mix of black white and Asian. Mostly Asian.
I stand alone.

If you have not realized it yet.....
It's those who are with the crowd
Those against the crowd

And then some nigga standing on a Ford booing them all.

Let's not link me to the crowd no more and you can make it home every night with no worries.

Deal?

Nope

wpD_tO.gif

I stand alone.

If you have not realized it yet.....
It's those who are with the crowd
Those against the crowd

And then some nigga standing on a Ford booing them all.

Let's not link me to the crowd no more and you can make it home every night with no worries.

Deal?

I don't make deals. Least of all with ppl I don't know.

I'm just here to have fun and discuss shit.

Black and white.

This is where yall start talking shit right?

I was raised by my black mom. Not some 300lb white heffer. Foh.

My upbringing with my white fam consisted of Russian Orthodox Church and get togethers on holidays.

My core group of friends were a mix of black white and Asian. Mostly Asian.
Damn u can’t even say the N word

Back