Welcome To aBlackWeb

ablackweb vs acoonweb

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy
4B4348F0-F5B9-4B3D-B9D6-A05C21E4287D.png

a lot of yall are coons. there, i said it. a lot of yall are coons and turning a Black web into a coon parade, a coon festival, a coon jamboree

44A1752D-965B-45F8-B665-56BCE53BADDC.gif

i think tf not! ☝?
now you may not be overtly coonish like van jones, ben carson, herman cain or jason whitlock but you still move, talk, and think like...well, white ppl. your opinions on various topics always mirror that of racist white people, whether youre berating single Black mothers, telling Black boys they should cut their locs: 6DE0D5B7-7138-473C-B784-8AF91DAAE42B.jpeg

(@Chi-town B needs his ass beat) or in a “unpopular opinion on Black culture” thread talking about how you hate watermelon, like watermelon and Blackness is synonymous. it seems like a lot of yall are suffering from some type of identity crisis. one minute youre bemoaning about police repression and violence, next minute youre calling other Black folks russian bots for not wanting to vote for one *cough* kamala harris *cough*
...like make it make sense?????

you got the ankh right acting like they are so down for Black ppl one minute but sit up in threads shaming and berating the Black LGBTQIA (last time I checked a gay Black person was still Black, why does your advocacy start and stop at heteronormativity?)

and ill be extremely happy when @DOS_patos comes out the closet and lives in his truth as a full white man because only a white man would think and post some bullshit like this:

the white man only holds you down when YOU try. otherwise you living someone elses trauma

*laughs in systematic racism*

its all so offputting and the cooning on this site has been at an all time high as of late. Im not saying folks have to be uber conscious or even be as revolutionary/radical as me, but if your ideas align with bigoted white people, you need to reexamine.
you cant be up here talking about what Black folks need to do 24/7 in order to achieve upward mobility, when youre running around on a message board sounding like the Black male verison of Tomi Lahren!!!!!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!
and in the famous of words of race jones: you can be anything in this world but a coon aint one ☝?

4B8C2AE5-7242-46DA-A4B9-1135BA5903B3.jpeg

Last edited:

This response got you out looking like
tenor.gif

Oh great! Another fake hotep ghetto queen who read a couple articles on Marcus Garvey and thinks she is a black nationalist. In reality, she is just a comical caricature of the radical black. Angry at everything. Trying to paint the world with a black brush.

I guarantee at least 98% of the stuff she owns and wears is not from a black-owned business. How's that for being hypocritical?

Doesn't even understand that there is only one biological race, the human race. Race as applied to ethnicity is a social construct. Gives herself a classic 'black' last name (Jones). Probably a descendant of Uncle Tom's children.

The self-hate is evident, otherwise she wouldn't go this hard.

Chick is about as relevant as K. Michelle's fake booty. This little online clout ABW has bestowed upon her has went to her head that holds the wig of some Indian chick's hair.

Enjoy this response. You can rage-type for the rest of the day. I don't even read responses to my posts anymore. Left all of that in 2020.

I have been trolling chicks like her since before she was born.

Holla at me and the other perverts in the Mega thread if you nasty!

AptImpeccableEidolonhelvum-small.gif

Back