Welcome To aBlackWeb

Abducted Teen Daughter of Newark Activist Found Dead in South Carolina

keemz

#gaza4eva #freeKartel #FreeSiva
The 15-year-old daughter of New Jersey anti-violence activist Sharif Malik Amenhotep was found dead in South Carolina three weeks after she was last seen.

Sharif -- a member of the Brick City Peace Collective, which aims to "reduce violence and strengthen relationships between law enforcement" -- traveled to South Carolina to help search for his daughter Sanaa Amenhotep and put up a $10,000 reward before she was found deceased.

"My first heir Sanaa Mahari Amenhotep I can't believe she gone from us," Sharif wrote on Facebook. "You shattered the hearts of my entire family the pain I will never be the same. I'm sorry Princess I didn't protect u. I promise u will never ever leave my heart or mind … I would lay down my life for u … I love u so much."

According to Richland County Sheriff Leon Lott, Sanaa was last seen on April 5th when she left her house in Columbia, South Carolina with another teen girl and two males. Lott expressed his belief that she willingly left with the group but "once she was with them it then turned into a kidnapping."

A 17-year-old boy has been arrested and charged with kidnapping, but authorities are still looking for 18-year-old Treveon Jamar Nelson.

Sheriff Lott also said the kidnapping and death were linked to gang activity but did not offer any details.

Source: NY Post

Back