Welcome To aBlackWeb

....A Woman Having A Child Against A Man's Wishes?...(WHEN NEITHER ONE OF THEM ARE FIT)

Welllll

They ask about the father and if she knows who it is the man depending on what he make they will make her get Child support. Government assistance ain’t free. Somebody pays for that bruh.

Oh they do that here. Thought it was only here

What happened to "It takes 2 to tango"?

The responsibility falls on BOTH parties from the start. It boggles my mind how both parties WILLINGLY KNOWS the other ain't shyt but still fucc raw.

Then when pregnancy happens, both people are pointing the fingers and puttin the blame on the other like...

giphy.gif

"No nigga its YOUR fault. You should've brought a condom! You could've easily stopped by the store 1st!"

"Naw hefa...its YOUR fault. You knew I didn't have one, and yet you STILL let me came inside you! Don't put the blame on me!"

Idkh it can be any clearer, as soon as you deposit your sperm in her vagina, it is now hers to do with it whatever she wants. The only way to stop a woman from having a baby you arent ready for or dont want is to keep your sperm out of her.

That's not true
Ex:
random-attack.gif

:ualreadyknow:

What happened to "It takes 2 to tango"?

The responsibility falls on BOTH parties from the start. It boggles my mind how both parties WILLINGLY KNOWS the other ain't shyt but still fucc raw.

Then when pregnancy happens, both people are pointing the fingers and puttin the blame on the other like...

View attachment 160175

"No nigga its YOUR fault. You should've brought a condom! You could've easily stopped by the store 1st!"

"Naw hefa...its YOUR fault. You knew I didn't have one, and yet you STILL let me came inside you! Don't put the blame on me!"
What's worse is the men in here saying, "Oh, just abort it." Like that ain't shit. Take your body through that shit then you can tell a woman what to do. Obviously certain people shouldn't procreate, but that's morally. Making a baby is biology.

you finally made the jump over huh lol

welcome
Maaaaaaan, I ain't know where niggas had went. Had I known this was the spot earlier on, I woulda BEEN over her chopping it up with you clowns! Good to be back. Let's get into some shit. Lol.

Maaaaaaan, I ain't know where niggas had went. Had I known this was the spot earlier on, I woulda BEEN over her chopping it up with you clowns! Good to be back. Let's get into some shit. Lol.
bet lol

if you need anything, lemme know

there's a lot of shit going on around here so dive right in

what up at @mryounggun

whats been up. welcome and bring the smoke.
we dont expect nothing less. hope the home front and the bm is still good.

im stil hating.

Back