Welcome To aBlackWeb

....A Woman Having A Child Against A Man's Wishes?...(WHEN NEITHER ONE OF THEM ARE FIT)

Men need to take more responsibility. They can impregnant 100 women in a year if they wanted to, women can only have one baby a damn year. Let’s start with that first.

We all understand that though...

Do you believe bad mothers exist?...And if so, do you think some of them show clear signs before giving birth that they shouldn't have a child?

Do you believe bad mothers exist?...And if so, do you think some of them show clear signs before giving birth that they shouldn't have a child?

I do, the same way men show red flags and women ignore them...men ignore the red flags too.

The real question is, what makes someone a bad mother to you?

This shit is why regular people don’t need to make laws. Signing away rights is saying I’m not going to take any responsibility towards my actions as an adult. Fuck that pay for your kid that you made.

There's already something like that on the books.

They're called Safe Haven laws.

Basically, women have the option of dropping their newborns off at a firestation or hospital and never having to have anything to do with the kid ever again.

There's already something like that on the books.

They're called Safe Haven laws.

Basically, women have the option of dropping their newborns off at a firestation or hospital and never having to have anything to do with the kid ever again.

That shit stupid too. If anything I’d tell them they still gotta pay child support. But no right to the kid.

I do, the same way men show red flags and women ignore them...men ignore the red flags too.

This is true...But in the situation that inspired this thread...They didn't know eachother, she got pregnant off a one night stand so there's a lil more nuance...

The real question is, what makes someone a bad mother to you?

I would say...If a woman has...Anger issues..A drinking problem before she is een of age to drink...No father...A mother who is a recovering addict...A brother in prison...A low income job...A car that barely works...No formal education...And a baby daddy who is telling her straight up he is not gonna be there...

…That this woman is not a good candidate for motherhood...I would say that it's definitely a possibility that she could turn it all around but the chances are slim realistically...And that maybe, the responsible thing to do would be to get rid of the child before it's too late rather than force it to have a hard life...

In your opinion.
You aren’t the one aborting a baby which is why it’s so easy for men to say things like that and that’s the point of EVERYTHING I said.

Men don’t understand and clearly do not care about the mental and emotional trauma that having abortions cause for women. If we want to be real, MEN have all the power. We can’t get ourselves pregnant.

Still don’t make what I said not true

That shit stupid too. If anything I’d tell them they still gotta pay child support. But no right to the kid.

I agree.

Thing is, the law was put in place to deter women from killing their babies.

Basically giving them another option and saving an innocent child's life in the process.

I agree.

Thing is, the law was put in place to deter women from killing their babies.

Basically giving them another option and saving an innocent child's life in the process.

Is there a documentary from the perspective of fire station babies?...Like can we hear from them and see if majority of them are so glad that they got born into this bullshit?

Is there a documentary from the perspective of fire station babies?...Like can we hear from them and see if majority of them are so glad that they got born into this bullshit?

No idea.

I only brought it up to point out that there are options for parents..........mainly women.........to absolve themselves of all parental responsibility without facing any legal repercussions at all.

Also to point out that there are other options available to women other than simply having an abortion or keeping the child.

I doubt firestation babies actually know they were firestation babies.

Best case they're adopted by a loving family and never know the details.

Worst case they grow up in the foster care system and experience all the bad things that come with it.

Main thing is, there are options other than abortion.

This is true...But in the situation that inspired this thread...They didn't know eachother, she got pregnant off a one night stand so there's a lil more nuance...

I would say...If a woman has...Anger issues..A drinking problem before she is een of age to drink...No father...A mother who is a recovering addict...A brother in prison...A low income job...A car that barely works...No formal education...And a baby daddy who is telling her straight up he is not gonna be there...

…That this woman is not a good candidate for motherhood...I would say that it's definitely a possibility that she could turn it all around but the chances are slim realistically...And that maybe, the responsible thing to do would be to get rid of the child before it's too late rather than force it to have a hard life...

Some of those things will not determine how good of a mother someone will be. This brings me back to my point, men have to take responsibility. You don’t wait until she’s pregnant to say you don’t want to be a father and if you don’t want to be a father, you need to take the proper precautions to prevent it. Yes, the same applies to women but women have ALWAYS been the ones destroying their bodies for men. Birth control isn’t healthy for us, it’s not healthy for men either which is why it took them so long to even create it for men.

I had anger issues, did not change how amazing of a mother I am to my child. I do not beat my child, I do not talk down to her, I do not neglect her...I could go on but we have generations of men and women who are dealing with unresolved trauma stemming from childhood alone and parents who never taught their children much about sexual health and natural consequences.

I think a man should be able to give up all rights and barring on a child before it’s born if he is not married to a woman. Can’t come back in the child life and if he do child support would take affect for the time he missed.

She would have to take care of the child herself and would not be able to get government assistance.

2 ain’t shit ppl shouldn’t be able to have a baby if both don’t want the baby

Regardless of if a nigga want a kid or not, what about his responsibility to take care of a person that he helped create?

Regardless of if a nigga want a kid or not, what about his responsibility to take care of a person that he helped create?

What if he wants it and she don’t.

Do he have rights of the person he help create? Can he stop her from getting an abortion?

Do he have rights of the person he help create? Can he stop her from getting an abortion?

I understand what you mean. But here's the truth:

No, a man can't stop a woman from getting an abortion. And it's fucked up.

But the woman being the sole person who decides if an abortion happens or not is the best option out of a bunch of really bad, shitty options. Because it's her body. The alternative is giving a man the power to decide if a pregnancy continues or not. Ideally, in a perfect world, both parties would need to agree on whatever happens. But that ain't reality. Women get the right to decide because that's the best option out of a bunch of imperfect options.

I answered your questions.

Answer mine: Do you think a nigga should be required to help support a child that he helped make?

I understand what you mean. But here's the truth:

No, a man can't stop a woman from getting an abortion. And it's fucked up.

But the woman being the sole person who decides if an abortion happens or not is the best option out of a bunch of really bad, shitty options. Because it's her body. The alternative is giving a man the power to decide if a pregnancy continues or not. Ideally, in a perfect world, both parties would need to agree on whatever happens. But that ain't reality. Women get the right to decide because that's the best option out of a bunch of imperfect options.

I answered your questions.

Answer mine: Do you think a nigga should be required to help support a child that he helped make?

I say a man can’t tell a woman what to do with her body.

But he needs to have some say so. Which why I said he should be able to sign over his rights and if she goes through with government assistance wouldn’t be allowed

It ain’t really a person until it’s born. If it’s in her body she can do what she wants with it. If you gave her sperm you put it in her hands till the baby is born.

But he needs to have some say so. Which why I said he should be able to sign over his rights and if she goes through with government assistance wouldn’t be allowed

Understood. But I didn't ask if a man should have a say so or if he should be able to tell her what to do what with her body.

My question is the following:

Do you think a man should have to help support a child that he helped create?

Yes or no.

So she wouldn’t be allowed assistance?

Back