Welcome To aBlackWeb

....A Woman Having A Child Against A Man's Wishes?...(WHEN NEITHER ONE OF THEM ARE FIT)

I think a man should be able to give up all rights and barring on a child before it’s born if he is not married to a woman. Can’t come back in the child life and if he do child support would take affect for the time he missed.

She would have to take care of the child herself and would not be able to get government assistance.

2 ain’t shit ppl shouldn’t be able to have a baby if both don’t want the baby

"I made a terrible argument and have resorted to a strawman to protect my ego"

"I'm the one pulling straws because I didn't comprehend the original question. Forget solving the problem at hand let's just discuss why there's a problem in the first place."

"I'm the one pulling straws because I didn't comprehend the original question. Forget solving the problem at hand let's just discuss why there's a problem in the first place."
I don't think you understand what the term "Strawman" means....

I don't think you understand what the term "Strawman" means....

No, I actually understand it fully and it's exactly what you did...You came in here arguing that the man shouldn't have gone raw in the first place...That's a given, at no point did I absolve the man from blame, at no point did I say men should not be held responsible for their part in making a child...You are centering your argument around something I never said....Stick to the point.

No, I actually understand it fully and it's exactly what you did...You came in here arguing that the man shouldn't have gone raw in the first place...That's a given, at no point did I absolve the man from blame, at no point did I say men should not be held responsible for their part in making a child...You are centering your argument around something I never said....Stick to the point.
It's not what I did, I criticized the premise for why it's a bad one. You took my critique to the most extreme conclusion, thereby misrepresenting it. (which is what a strawman is). You can go back and read my very first response here, it's always been a critique of the premise and not a misrepresentation of it. Even after I played along with the premise, I told you why you can only make one argument and why everything else is illogical. You can't have an argument/debate without two opposing views. To oppose the OG question you'd have to troll. Therefore, it's not a good premise for debate.

But I see we're just going to continue talking in circles here, I'll just leave it at that.

Therefore, it's not a good premise for debate.

This was never meant for debate though...It's really simple if you just read and comprehended what I said...Do you think her choice is irresponsible or not and why?...And have you ever been in this position?...I never said..."Hey, I think it's cool for dudes to nut in girls they don't wanna have babies with. Let's argue"

Society aint nowhere near perfect.

Its just when it comes to having babies, women have to carry the baby for 9 months and have the pregnancy take a toll on their bodies for the rest of their lives, so it makes sense that a womans opinion on if she should have the baby or not should be weighted heavier.

With that said though, hopefully in the future everytime there is a pregnancy, doctors will be forced to ask if the couple wants the baby and have it be a binding contract. If the father clearly says he doesnt want the baby early in the processes the mother gets to decide if she still wants the baby knowing the father would have nothing to do with the baby legally. The opposite should also be allowed. The father could want the baby and the mother might not. In that case if the mother decides she will endure the 9 months of pregnancy and the birth, she will be hand the baby to the father and have nothing legally binding her to the baby.

This whole situation now where the man clearly wants nothing to do with a child and still forced to be a father with 0 say is fucked up.

I mean you’re not forced to see your kids. You’re forced to pay for em tho. That’s really what this comes down too. People not wanting to pay child support.

Men do not have to deal with the mental, physical, and emotional change after getting pregnant and then aborting a baby. I haven’t had to do it but I know women who have.

It isn’t easy and ultimately it’s something that she will have to live with all of her life. She will question herself and her decision every day, even years later.

With that being said, if you don’t want any children.. people should be more mindful of what they’re doing, both men and women. Somehow all of the responsibility falls on women to prevent pregnancy but then men want to weigh in on if we should keep the baby or not...LOL.

I just don’t get it, you (generally speaking) want to dip your dick in something raw and you know pregnancy is a possibility but you want to complain about a woman keeping a baby?

My nigga, was that not your worry at all when you chose not to use condoms? We gotta do better man, with sexual health overall.

I just don’t get it, you (generally speaking) want to dip your dick in something raw and you know pregnancy is a possibility but you want to complain about a woman keeping a baby?

My nigga, was that not your worry at all when you chose not to use condoms? We gotta do better man, with sexual health overall.

You fine as hell, and I agree...But again, that's a given...

All true

But having a baby when you ain’t got shot and he ain’t got shit is a bad idea.

With that being said. Keep having black babies y’all

All true

But having a baby when you ain’t got shit and he ain’t got shit is a bad idea.

With that being said. Keep having black babies y’all

Thass it, thass all I been tryna say...I ain gon go back and forth in this thread anymore, lol...And Imma edit the title...

Its crazy you make this thread, I was just having a convo similar to this with my brother. Its a touchy subject and I dont know if Im asking my question right. But we always hear its a woman's choice what she does with her body, but it took them both to make the child. My girl's best friend aborted her child like a month ago but her nigga wanted to keep it. She did it anyway. She said he already had too many kids by other women so she knew he wouldn't take care of it and she didn't want anymore. Why was it ONLY her choice? If a nigga is clear in the beginning and flat out says I dont want the baby and he runs. He still has to pay child support. But he was clear in the beginning he didn't want it. I guess what I'm asking is, Why is it only the woman's choice before its born but both parties' responsibility after birth?

Soooooooo...she knew the muthafucca has multiple kids he don't take care of...AND YET...she raw sex'd him??

See this is why I don't feel sorry for the women nor men. Both yall knew the other is ain't shyt...but yet you still going raw dawg. C'mon man.

Idkh it can be any clearer, as soon as you deposit your sperm in her vagina, it is now hers to do with it whatever she wants. The only way to stop a woman from having a baby you arent ready for or dont want is to keep your sperm out of her.

All true.

I get the point of the O/P...........but it's a waste of time to even debate it.

People just have to come to terms with the fact that.........how they think things "should" be isn't always going to coincide with how things actually are.

*edit*

Almost forgot.

In other words:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
This shit is why regular people don’t need to make laws. Signing away rights is saying I’m not going to take any responsibility towards my actions as an adult. Fuck that pay for your kid that you made.

And one has the power to make sure it don’t get worse
In your opinion.
You aren’t the one aborting a baby which is why it’s so easy for men to say things like that and that’s the point of EVERYTHING I said.

Men don’t understand and clearly do not care about the mental and emotional trauma that having abortions cause for women. If we want to be real, MEN have all the power. We can’t get ourselves pregnant.

Men need to take more responsibility. They can impregnant 100 women in a year if they wanted to, women can only have one baby a damn year. Let’s start with that first.

Back