Welcome To aBlackWeb

....A Woman Having A Child Against A Man's Wishes?...(WHEN NEITHER ONE OF THEM ARE FIT)

Now, let's be clear

...I'm pro choice and I know that ultimately it's a woman's decision whether or not to keep the child she will carry....

HOWEVER...

What if there's a situation where the woman is clearly making a bad decision?...If the child's father is being brutally honest about not being ready, willing, or able...Then what?...Is it not irresponsible of the woman to bring a child into the world in what will inevitably be an unstable situation?...I feel like the girl I know who's in this position is bout to be in for a world of rude awakening if she has her baby...19, father ain shit and has admitted he ain shit, and she thinks she just gon do it all on her own...I know there's plenty single mothers who have made great lives for their children...But does it not come with an unfair price on the child's well being more times than not...?
Every word in the bold is what you think about women because you hate women and this is a woman hating thread that should be locked, moved, then deleted.

None of you know how hard it is for a woman to bear a child. To suggest that she should simply bow down to whatever a man says is sexist, misogynistic, and just wrong. Her body, her rules.

Every word in the bold is what you think about women because you hate women and this is a woman hating thread that should be locked, moved, then deleted.

None of you know how hard it is for a woman to bear a child. To suggest that she should simply bow down to whatever a man says is sexist, misogynistic, and just wrong. Her body, her rules.

At no point did I say she should bow down to the man...I literally said fuck the man...Her decision should be for the greater good of the life that she's about to introduce into the world...Comprehend better.

Yet another topic brought to you by:

900.jpg

Moral: stop being fuckin reckless out here and you won't have these problems.

Havin' a kid by a man you kno' doesn't want it is so wack. Puts the dude in a horrible, horrible position.

On the other side tho', can't force women to have abortions so the next best thing is those male 'abortions' where you sign away the kid.

Wouldn't the better question be, "Why are you going raw in a broad you don't want to have a child with"?

No...Because the question is "Why are you having a child you know you can't provide a good life for?"...It's a given that raw sex has been had and a baby has been conceived...Between that and labor there's a whole other set of things to think about...

No...Because the question is "Why are you having a child you know you can't provide a good life for?"...It's a given that raw sex has been had and a baby has been conceived...Between that and labor there's a whole other set of things to think about...
That question begets the one I made, why make such a bad decision in the first place, and then place the blame entirely on the woman?

It's like playing with fire and asking "why did I get burned?"

That question begets the one I made, why make such a bad decision in the first place, and then place the blame entirely on the woman?

It's like playing with fire and asking "why did I get burned?"

You could ask that question, but it's not an answer to the original question...You saying a man shouldn't buss in a woman he doesn't want a kid with doesn't take the nut out the woman...So the original deed is done...Now there's choices to make...The ultimate choice is up to the woman, and I'm saying in some cases women are clearly making the wrong choices...They having babies knowing they aren't ready to be a mother and people around them are advising them not to do it...Now the kid is growing up around without a good father, poor nutrition, little resources, bad education, possible drug use, etc....That's not fair to the kid...This is more about the kid than the man...I think y'all are getting caught up on the thread title and not understanding the scenario I'm describing...

After you get burned by the fire, the next logical step is what are you gonna do about it...It would be a poor decision to just let the shit blister and get worse...You should treat the injury.

You could ask that question, but it's not an answer to the original question...You saying a man shouldn't buss in a woman he doesn't want a kid with doesn't take the nut out the woman...So the original deed is done...Now there's choices to make...The ultimate choice is up to the woman, and I'm saying in some cases women are clearly making the wrong choices...They having babies knowing they aren't ready to be a mother and people around them are advising them not to do it...Now the kid is growing up around without a good father, poor nutrition, little resources, bad education, possible drug use, etc....That's not fair to the kid...This is more about the kid than the man...I think y'all are getting caught up on the thread title and not understanding the scenario I'm describing...

After you get burned by the fire, the next logical step is what are you gonna do about it...It would be a poor decision to just let the shit blister and get worse...You should treat the injury.
Meh, ignoring the previous actions that lead to the original question is pretty cheap but I'll play along. The child is born and the parents should make the right moral decision to ensure the child has a good life and proper chance to succeed in that life. The circumstances of the man not wanting to have a child are irrelevant I feel, it's that kind of carelessness that contributes to the degradation of society.

Meh, ignoring the previous actions that lead to the original question is pretty cheap but I'll play along. The child is born and the parents should make the right moral decision to ensure the child has a good life and proper chance to succeed in that life. The circumstances of the man not wanting to have a child are irrelevant I feel, it's that kind of carelessness that contributes to the degradation of society.

See...You're missing what I'm sayin...There are no parent(s), so take all that generalized stuff out the picture...The father is telling her now he doesn't want it and he's not willin or able to take care of it...This is a real situation with a girl I know so to add more detail...He's from another state, on the run with warrants, has other children he doesn't take care of, and has mental health issues...She 19 workin at a call center...No college education, she got no father herself, her mama an addict but works at Walmart, and her brother in prison...They were never in a relationship this was a drunk one night stand at a party from what I've been told...This is not a situation where there will most likely be a happy ending...In my opinion, her having the baby is gonna add to the degradation of society....

See...You're missing what I'm sayin...There are no parent(s), so take all that generalized stuff out the picture...The father is telling her now he doesn't want it and he's not willin or able to take care of it...This is a real situation with a girl I know so to add more detail...He's from another state, on the run with warrants, has other children he doesn't take care of, and has mental health issues...She 19 workin at a call center...No college education, she got no father herself, her mama an addict but works at Walmart, and her brother in prison...They were never in a relationship this was a drunk one night stand at a party from what I've been told...This is not a situation where there will most likely be a happy ending...In my opinion, her having the baby is gonna add to the degradation of society....
I'm not missing what you are saying, you said the child will be born, you question hinges on the mother to be....so why not also question the father to be?

I'm not missing what you are saying, you said the child will be born, you question hinges on the mother to be....so why not also question the father to be?

...Iono how else to explain this...You either trolling or you have no reading comprehension, lol...I'm saying in my opinion the child should not be born based on all the surrounding factors...I am not taking any blame off of the father or the mother...But I am saying that, in my opinion, it would be irresponsible of the mother to go through with the pregnancy...

...Iono how else to explain this...You either trolling or you have no reading comprehension, lol...I'm saying in my opinion the child should not be born based on all the surrounding factors...I am not taking any blame off of the father or the mother...But I am saying that, in my opinion, it would be irresponsible of the mother to go through with the pregnancy...
This is why I think the premise is a weak one, it ignores all the previous decisions that lead to the question. Of course, it's irresponsible to have the child, but so was every decision that lead to it. To allow such illogical actions to happen and then suddenly becoming logical at this junction leaves only one answer to the question basically. I would have to troll you to take the other side of the argument lol.

This is why I think the premise is a weak one, it ignores all the previous decisions that lead to the question. Of course, it's irresponsible to have the child, but so was every decision that lead to it. To allow such illogical actions to happen and then suddenly becoming logical at this junction leaves only one answer to the question basically. I would have to troll you to take the other side of the argument lol.

"They did something irresponsible and illogical so now they might as well keep doing irresponsible and illogical things"

Okay, my guy.

Back