Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

bruh we all work everyday most of us have a 9 to 5 and y’all got houses cars paying off kids cars and paying for colleges. You can manage a regular income and many black people still manage with way less money. Explain how more money hurts. Y’all see 50 million black businesses niggas on Twitter talk about investing everyday. But giving us 100,000 dollars are more somehow helps white people more than us. Are we a bunch of kids?
More money doesn’t hurt, I just don’t think it’s the most effective way to close the economic disparity gap. And once it’s given that’s it. Guess we just disagree on this one.

President Biden's administration is preventing Border Patrol agents and sector chiefs from speaking to the media via an unofficial gag order passed down verbally, NBC reported Wednesday.

NBC reported that Border Patrol staff have been told to refer all media requests, even those from local outlets, to Customs and Border Protection (CBP) staffers in Washington and to deny all "ride-along" requests. The network attributed the information to officials who asked to remain anonymous.

NBC News had itself requested and was denied access to "overcrowded border processing facilities holding unaccompanied migrant children" according to its report.

A media representative from CBP did not immediately respond to requests for comment from The Hill. However, a spokesperson from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the parent organization of CBP, told NBC it is following media procedures first adopted in 2014.
Funny how the outrage isn't the same

Again, what is the point of reparations? To put us on an economic level as a PEOPLE that we were denied because of slavery and oppression?

Or to make individuals whole by giving them cash?

If you say the latter, and they cut each individual a check, and our economic situation as a people don't change, then we have no leverage any more.

That's not a position I want us in.

Giving cash only actually works in the oppressors favor in my opinion.

"Let me give these people who have been economically and financially oppressed a ton of cash that they won't know how to utilize effectively because of the position I've put them in so I can shut them up."

If we can erase economic disparity as a people by giving individuals cash then I'm all for it. I just don't think that's what will happen. I'll admit I could be wrong. But you could be too.
Reparations is a debt owed

How we spent it is irrelevant to being entitled to receive it

Back