Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

He still making excuses.

I'm glad it fucks with him if nothing else.

The U.S. House version of the “American Rescue Plan Act of 2021” – a $1.9 trillion emergency aid package to help America recover from the coronavirus pandemic has an extra perk for federal workers: Enhanced paid time off if your child is enrolled in a school that isn’t back to full-time, in-classroom instruction.

Critics call it a personal bailout for bureaucrats. It is funded through a new $570 million family leave account exclusively for federal workers.

While millions of parents struggle to work from home with kids who are enrolled in shuttered or partially shuttered schools, and millions more left the workforce or lost jobs to care for their at-home children, evidently parents in the federal bureaucracy need their own, personal Covid-19 bailout.

Buried on page 305 of the House bill released late last Friday night (included after the bailout details for states and localities), is a new Treasury Department fund called the “Emergency Federal Employee Leave Fund.”

$570 million in the new fund is available through September 30. Federal employees caring for others due to Covid-19 are eligible for paid leave. Among those eligible are those who are “unable to work” because they are caring for school-aged children not physically in school full time “due to Covid-19 precautions[.]”

The new Fund allows a federal employee “caring for a son or daughter” to qualify for the paid leave, specifically:

“if the school or place of care of the son or daughter has been closed, if the school of such son or daughter requires or makes optional a virtual learning instruction model or requires or makes optional a hybrid of in-person and virtual learning instruction models, or the child care provider of such son or daughter is unavailable, due to Covid-19 precautions;”

Under the bill as currently drafted, full-time federal employees can take up to 600 hours in paid leave until September 30, up to $35 an hour and $1,400 a week. That’s 15 weeks for a 40-hour employee. Part-time and “seasonal” employees are eligible, too, with equivalent hours established by their agency.

:huh2:

I read this like 6 times to make sure my eyes werent playing tricks on me

This is one of the main issues as I see it. We don't have any one truly representing our issues. Where has the black Caucus, the NAACP, etc. been this whole time? Who's applying pressure?

We need leadership and a way to pool our money so we can lobby these politicians cause we all know the money moves policy, not votes.

- Gavin Newsom contradicting his own covid-orders and dining out in public (French Laundry Restaurant)

Oh. So he still ain't learned yet. Could care less if he and Cuomo both get recalled.

Gavin Newsom Faces Backlash After Posting TikTok Video From Inside Closed Restaurant

California Governor Gavin Newsom posted a video to his TikTok account with celebrity George Lopez on Saturday. The pair were shown inside a restaurant in an area of California that currently doesn't allow indoor dining.

Newsom, however, faced backlash for posting the TikTok video.

"This TikTok was posted inside a restaurant in a county where indoor dining is banned," TikTok user mc_politics said in a comment on the video. "Yikes Gavin Newsom!"

Mc_politics later added: "I'm saying he's a hypocrite for not following his own rules."

Another TikTok user named bs_abstract also commented on the video and said "rules for thee not for Newsom."

California Gov. Gavin Newsom is slammed for filming a TikTok INSIDE a restaurant despite banning indoor dining

California Governor Gavin Newsom has been slammed for attending an event at a restaurant while indoor dining remains banned across most of the state.

Newsom claims he did not dine while visiting with the owners of the Los Amigos Mexican Restaurant, who received a relief grant - despite a TikTok video filmed of the event appearing to show a table full of drinks.

Chef Andrew Gruel, a prominent restaurateur who owns Los Angeles eateries Slapfish and Big Parm posted on Twitter alleging that Newsom ate inside the restaurant.

'California is the only state where indoor dining is banned. Industry gutted. It’s an explosive topic,' Gruel said on Saturday.

Glad to see this thread is still going.
its march and we still dont have stimulus checks and them babies are still in cages

gotta love it.

You fk'n rite!

The fact that this thread ain't doubled or tripled the 50 pages we at now tells me everything I need to know about the ones that idolize that party. It should very well be at 100 or 150 pages by now, but whatever.

Yeah, they still got them in cages. The mainstream media just conviently changed the titles to "migrant facilities" which the masses didn't notice. cages vs migrant facilities.PNG

Back