Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

Great comeback. Now leave me alone before I throw you back into the Tariq thread fighting pits.
You come in here attention whoring like a bitch everytime the truth gets told about your dems. You genetically predisposed to coonery and tapdancing, daddy's boy

Seriously, what's more trash than an over opinionated trailer raised idiot on black issues?

How did I get used?
Playing dumb is all you CAN do, i get it

Let me put it plain and simple to you black

The white people you wholeheartedly support don't support your people and never will

:cont:

Feel free to keep pretending to not understand

Enlighten me, oh wisest of us negroes.
aight..

The rest are too far gone. They're too deep fried and dedicated, maybe this can resonate with you

Bruh. This thread is titled contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

You have to ask yourself, why as a BLACK man is it your first instinct to mention republicans? Why is that your go-to reaction? The content of this thread should make Black people understand the democrats are anti black and corrupt also. THAT should be the conclusion you draw. Then, once you establish that your lifelong negro loyalty to the democratic party is not reciprocated by them, you don't deflect to the rival white supremacist party, you dead the white supremacist party you've been supporting, cold turkey. You have RESPECT for your vote. Your vote is your endorsement. You dont hoe away your endorsement just cuz everyone else is. You don't reach for reasons to stay loyal to the lesser WS party, you dead them and put black people first.... like I did after the Obama hangover wore off. I finally saw the dems for the anti black party they are.

These deep fried niggas see what i see but they refuse to let go. This place is ABidenWeb. They're trapped in a very abusive relationship. I am not.

aight..

The rest are too far gone. They're too deep fried and dedicated, maybe this can resonate with you

Bruh. This thread is titled contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

You have to ask yourself, why as a BLACK man is it your first instinct to mention republicans? Why is that your go-to reaction? The content of this thread should make Black people understand the democrats are anti black and corrupt. THAT should be the conclusion you draw. Then, once you establish that your lifelong negro loyalty to the democratic party is not reciprocated by them, you don't deflect to the rival white supremacist party, you dead the white supremacist party you've been supporting, cold turkey. You have RESPECT for your vote. Your vote is your endorsement. You dont hoe away your endorsement just cuz everyone else is. You don't reach for reasons to stay loyal to the lesser WS party, you dead them and put black people first.... like I did after the Obama hangover wore off. I finally saw the dems for the anti black party they are.

These deep fried niggas see what i see but they refuse to let go. This place is ABidenWeb. They're trapped in a very abusive relationship. I am not.

Ard, bet.

So what you propose?

your pro immigrant now?
Im not anti....

But peep how @Inori and nightking exposed themselves..

They read the headline that says biden and trump are the same towards Hati yet it doesn't phase them. What does draw their reactions is your bad faith troll question to me about that headline.. that's what gets inori's fake ether reaction, not the headline itself. And he's from the carribbean. He IGNORED the tweet until you trolled me about it

It doesn't matter to him that biden and trump are the same but it matters whether im "pro immigrant" or not

Safe ass niggas lmao. Biden can do no wrong huh. And if he can do wrong you'll never be individual men enough to stop supporting him over his wrongdoing

Cowardly.

Im not anti....

But peep how @Inori and nightking exposed themselves..

They read the headline that says biden and trump are the same towards Hati yet it doesn't phase them. What does draw their reactions is your bad faith troll question to me about that headline.. that's what gets inori's fake ether reaction, not the headline itself. And he's from the carribbean. He IGNORED the tweet until you trolled me about it

It doesn't matter to him that biden and trump are the same but it matters whether im "pro immigrant" or not

Safe ass niggas lmao. Biden can do no wrong huh. And if he can do wrong you'll never be individual men enough to stop supporting him over his wrongdoing

Cowardly.

1 - I'm not from the caribbean and have stated so multiple times but you know that and try to lie on me anyway. Piss off
2 - I dont even fuckin like Biden and have stated so multiple times but you know that and try to lie on me anyway. Kick Rocks
3 - Stop @ing me with this goofy clown shit bruh go find someone else to argue with. I'm bored of your tired ass gimmick and dont feel like entertaining it any further.

Fuck outa here

What's the threshold to living up to the hype of a 4 year commitment?

Remember when LeBron went to Miami? he signed a 4 year deal. They lost in The Finals to The Mavericks in that first season and I'm sure people were saying that LeBron and The Heat failed to live up to the hype. Then the nigga ripped of back to back titles and Finals MVP's and had a stretch of some of the greatest basketball we've ever seen and all of a sudden there was no more talk about living up to the hype.

There's a difference between critiquing Joe Biden and his Administration as they progress through his term (which is completely acceptable btw) and outright declaring him a success or a failure after 7 months of a 48 month term.

cmon bruh I know you not trying to use Lebron for comparison. Don’t go out this sad b

1 - I'm not from the caribbean and have stated so multiple times but you know that and try to lie on me anyway. Piss off
2 - I dont even fuckin like Biden and have stated so multiple times but you know that and try to lie on me anyway. Kick Rocks
3 - Stop @ing me with this goofy clown shit bruh go find someone else to argue with. I'm bored of your tired ass gimmick and dont feel like entertaining it any further.

Fuck outa here
If you don't like biden and i don't like Biden what's the problem????????????

You can't have it both ways

You can't constantly troll this thread running interference for the establishment then say piss off when i @ you

Stop cheerleading and caping for the soft white supremacy party, that's all i ask

Nothing i say or do is the problem... yall supporting the enemy is problematic for our race. Stop it. Or at least stop trolling those of us who aren't cowardly enough to continue supporting the enemy

Last edited:
Back