OPINION a thread on dem contradictions and lies

Disanthrope

Inconvenient truth + Neccessary evil
Dec 21, 2017
ABW Bucks
$21,039,705
I guess you missed the part where I said this started in another thread.

I said, in another thread, not even directed at him:

He proceeded to respond to that with:

That’s when I decided to troll him by calling him a white boy. It’s all in the Chauvin thread.

I wish you would be more informed before speaking. I said this exact same thing just on the last page of this thread.
The root of these issues is your Teflon cape for the democratic party.

You weren't being noble. You thought you were tho

Dec 20, 2017
ABW Bucks
$38,870,237
The root of these issues is your Teflon cape for the democratic party.

You weren't being noble. You thought you were tho
My job is done here. Now that your boy has reprimanded you for the race insults against mixed folks I won’t be expecting those from you any more.

I don’t really give a fuck about your opinions otherwise. I don’t respect the opinions of imbeciles or their asinine insults.

ALLBUILDINGSMATTER!

Sep 12, 2020
ABW Bucks
$84,296
I guess you missed the part where I said this started in another thread.

I said, in another thread, not even directed at him:

He proceeded to respond to that with:

That’s when I decided to troll him by calling him a white boy. It’s all in the Chauvin thread.

I wish you would be more informed before speaking. I said this exact same thing just on the last page of this thread.
Go play with your kids breh.

Inori

NAWF
Aug 11, 2017
ABW Bucks
$96,829,592
Not really a lie cuz I dont believe Biden ever promised it but boy are they fuckin silly not to de-schedule weed and legalize it federally.
Most of the country wants it on both sides of the aisle... and when the republicans start bitching and moaning about where money is going to come from for all the shit he's tryna do... outside of taxing the rich... the taxes on marijuana can bring in so much money.

How this shit is not a priority is beyond me... and i'm not talking about decriminalizing... they need to legalize the shit already... along with releasing non-violent drug offenders. Simple shit

Reactions: TheNightKing
Dec 20, 2017
ABW Bucks
$38,870,237
Not really a lie cuz I dont believe Biden ever promised it but boy are they fuckin silly not to de-schedule weed and legalize it federally.
Most of the country wants it on both sides of the aisle... and when the republicans start bitching and moaning about where money is going to come from for all the shit he's tryna do... outside of taxing the rich... the taxes on marijuana can bring in so much money.

How this shit is not a priority is beyond me... and i'm not talking about decriminalizing... they need to legalize the shit already... along with releasing non-violent drug offenders. Simple shit
And like I’ve seen in other states, make sure there are protections in place to make sure enough of the new legal businesses get in the hands of black people, the most targeted people when it came to simple weed charges.

Reactions: Inori

Inori

NAWF
Aug 11, 2017
ABW Bucks
$96,829,592
And like I’ve seen in other states, make sure there are protections in place to make sure enough of the new legal businesses get in the hands of black people, the most targeted people when it came to simple weed charges.
bruh it ticks alot of the fuckin boxes for a win for everyone. Generates tax money, creates new businesses and jobs, touches on criminal justice reform, there'd likely be a reduction of drug related violence and would likely expand their voter base cuz they actually got the shit done.

Fuckin maddening that it seems like they arent even pushing for this at the moment. Such an easy win

Reactions: TheNightKing
Dec 20, 2017
ABW Bucks
$38,870,237
bruh it ticks alot of the fuckin boxes for a win for everyone. Generates tax money, creates new businesses and jobs, touches on criminal justice reform, there'd likely be a reduction of drug related violence and would likely expand their voter base cuz they actually got the shit done.

Fuckin maddening that it seems like they arent even pushing for this at the moment. Such an easy win
Exactly. I’ve always been a legalization advocate. There’s also other intangibles too.

Probably have fewer alcohol related incidents cause I know a lot of people that would much rather smoke than drink, myself included. And weed is 100% safer than cigarettes.

It really is a no brainer. Does anybody even know why either side wouldn’t legalize it federally? I’ve not seen a reason given.