Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

EXCLUSIVE: Hunter Biden addressed his white lawyer as 'niggaa' multiple times, used phrases like 'true dat nigga’and bantered 'I only love you because you're black,' in shocking texts unearthed days after Joe's emotional Tulsa speech decrying racism

In another text a month earlier he wrote to the Chicago lawyer saying: 'how much money do I owe you. Becaause (sic) n***a you better not be charging me Hennessy rates.'

Mesires replied: 'That made me snarf my coffee.'

Hunter added: 'That's what im saying ni…', cutting off the racial slur mid-word, then texted a picture to Mesires

get this to Fox and let them do their thing

keeping in mind that Hunter Biden was a wholeass skid row crackhead it makes the whole transcript extra hilarious:

'How much money do I owe you. Becaause (sic) n***a you better not be charging me Hennessy rates.'

like... what does that even mean? it must have been something he heard his pimp say once but in better context.

EXCLUSIVE: Hunter Biden addressed his white lawyer as 'niggaa' multiple times, used phrases like 'true dat nigga’and bantered 'I only love you because you're black,' in shocking texts unearthed days after Joe's emotional Tulsa speech decrying racism

In another text a month earlier he wrote to the Chicago lawyer saying: 'how much money do I owe you. Becaause (sic) n***a you better not be charging me Hennessy rates.'

Hunter added: 'That's what im saying ni…', cutting off the racial slur mid-word, then texted a picture to Mesires
No one, I mean no one, is surprised.

Back