Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

The Biden administration has decided to waive sanctions on the company building a controversial gas pipeline between Russia and Germany.

The Biden administration reported to Congress today on the steps it's taking to stop a controversial natural gas pipeline linking Russia to Germany. Many lawmakers are not happy with the latest development. Instead of punishing the company building Nord Stream 2, the Biden administration has decided to waive sanctions for national security reasons. NPR's Michele Kelemen's traveling with the U.S. secretary of state, and she joins us from Reykjavik, Iceland. Hi, Michele.

So Biden who HATES Russia is removing sanctions against Russians and Russian businesses.

Nasty business if true... but I gotta ask..

Source?

Yeah that doesn’t make sense. I wonder what their reasoning is, especially if they’re saying for National Security reasons?

May be a hand out to Germany.

This is why nobody comes in here, lol. Instead of actually having a discussion y’all like to just demean and belittle.

Then you wonder why I won’t debate you after you chase me around threads begging me to do so, lol.

It’s cool though, just thought I’d give you some feedback since you seemed to be confused as to why.

ABW down bad and sad frfr. Smh.
I wish we could fast forward to 2024 cuz i wanna see niggas excuses this time. Getting rid of trump was a good excuse, a damn good cover but what can they hide behind now? What would make them stand in line and reelect biden after 4 (12) years of shitting on black people while in office?

I wish we could fast forward to 2024 cuz i wanna see niggas excuses this time. Getting rid of trump was a good excuse, a damn good cover but what can they hide behind now? What would make them stand in line and reelect biden after 4 (12) years of shitting on black people while in office?
Well as we can see these weak kneed losers like Jim Clyburn have already proven how far these sellouts are willing to go so I'm not surprised that they'll stay with the Dixiecrats AND. THIS. IS. GOOD.

Back