Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

Given that yā€™all always talking about ā€œowningā€ or ā€œdestroyingā€ posters on this board, I know this is the only place where yā€™all actually get any kind of attention for your bullshit, lol.

Have fun in this circle jerk of idiocy. Like I said before, if youā€™re surrounded by idiots maybe youā€™re one too.

Holla at yā€™all next time I want to have fun on here at your expense, lol.

Itā€™s not even like that and I never said I owned or destroyed anything.. the whole reason I asked you that because you said disanthrope was white. I found it funny you be so easily labeling people white when you ARE white. I donā€™t want to make this thread anymore about race so Iā€™ll fall back.
Oh ok, thatā€™s my bad then. I thought you were trying to be funny.

On some real shit then, yes I did live in trailers from time to time bouncing from family member to family member when on my momā€™s side.

I was just calling him white to troll him and it worked given the titanposts and insults he responded with. It was a carryover from another thread. I really donā€™t give a shit what color someone is.

Last edited:
:hehe2:

@Disanthrope destroyed that man šŸ˜‚
I did.

I was just thinking. There's a poster named bow to royalty whose in another thread defending the cop who killed Makhia Bryant, he also defended Kyle rittenhouse alot. Usually that's the type of dude I would dismantle on site but hes actually a very respectful dude and we've never had any type of smoke as much as i disagree with his devil's advocate style. Ive never called him out of his name or anything like that because he doesn't talk crazy to/about me unlike bruh...

Nightking always has something snide to say, unprovoked. Im not thinking about dude cuz usually don't pay much mind to posters who i have already shit upon but he just kept poking the bear, begging for my attention.. so he got it.

Dude talks unnecessary big shit the way he does because he's OVERCOMPENSATING for being mixed...

I did.

I was just thinking. There's a poster named bow to royalty whose in another thread defending the cop who killed Makhia Bryant, he also defended Kyle rittenhouse alot. Usually that's the type of dude I would dismantle on site but hes actually a very respectful dude and we've never had any type of smoke as much as i disagree with his devil's advocate style. Ive never called him out of his name or anything like that because he doesn't talk crazy to/about me unlike bruh...

Nightking always has something snide to say, unprovoked. Im not thinking about dude cuz usually don't pay much mind to posters who i have already shit upon but he just kept poking the bear, begging for my attention.. so he got it.

Dude talks unnecessary big shit the way he does because he's OVERCOMPENSATING for being mixed...
It doesnā€™t really matter, but this is how it started. I wasnā€™t even talking to you then you quoted me. Guess I struck a nerve.

Youā€™re delusional bro, seek help.

These people canā€™t see past their bias. They love the echo chamber because it makes them feel smart when everybody they know in real life donā€™t pay them any attention.
Imagine a half cac opinion mattering

It's always you safe ass go along to get along ABW niggas circle jerking, starting with the half whiteboy who thinks "blm should talk to biden". Clown

You're a culturally clueless mulatto fuckboy whos daddy wasn't man enough for a sister

Oh ok, thatā€™s my bad then. I thought you were trying to be funny.

On some real shit then, yes I did live in trailers from time to time bouncing from family member to family member when on my momā€™s side.
mase-gif.gif

Lmao!!

This cac is trailer park trash, im DEAD

Just stop. You're no competition

When you try me I sweep you in 4 games

Mister can take me to 6 sometimes, maybe even force a game 7, but you... Swept!
Lol, itā€™s pathetic you take pride in ā€œdestroyingā€ people on a message board.

Even more pathetic that you actually think you winning. Go win in life nigga and stop getting your self esteem boost from imaginary friends.

Lol, itā€™s pathetic you take pride in ā€œdestroyingā€ people on a message board.

Even more pathetic that you actually think you winning. Go win in life nigga and stop getting your self esteem boost from imaginary friends.
- trailer park trash

Ay, @Race Jones , did I destroy him this time?! I mean, that Daunte Wright thing hit didnā€™t it?

I mean, he considered Daunte a black man and heā€™s mixed. Even started a thread about his killing. So are mixed people not considered black or are they? I mean, Iā€™m even darker than Daunte. If weā€™re not, why did yā€™all care so much about Daunte?

Or do yā€™all call out mixed folks on this board as white because you have nothing else to rebut with when logic fails you?

C78549A4-F4EE-4DA0-A645-F8F525323490.gif

I'm proud of who I am, black and white, and I certainly identify with my black side most, but don't think for a minute I'm not also looked at as black when I'm in this world.

So y'all need to stop this mixed hate y'all spew on here.

And with that, I'm out.

Last edited:
Mixed ppl should talk half as much as they listen

You're waaaaay too opinionated yet naive af about white supremacy, like most biracials

When full black people are resisting white supremacy your condescending criticism and straight up insults are out of pocket, knowing your background

Leave Daute out of this

Back