Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

You care

I hurt your feelings and you're letting it be known...again

If you weren't hurt you wouldn't be stalking me and derailing a thread

You're 40 (FORTY) years old getting sonned by a nigga years younger than you. Deal.

@TheNightKing I don't think you realise how cringe it is for people to know you're white and you using words like "opp". If you use that word around your white mother and white family they're not to know what your talking about. You mad corny from your vocabulary to gif usage

I want you to define "opp" since you're sure I'm one. What makes me an opp and who am i an opp of?
Bro, for somebody not offended or mad, you sure have a lot to say. We’re done here as far as I’m concerned.

Like I admitted, I been just trolling you this whole time because you felt the need to address me elsewhere.

Until I know you’re black, I’m regarding you as white. Take care.

Bro, for somebody not offended or mad, you sure have a lot to say. We’re done here as far as I’m concerned.

Like I admitted, I been just trolling you this whole time because you felt the need to address me elsewhere.

Until I know you’re black, I’m regarding you as white. Take care.
Listen @TheNightKing

You're not the 1st defeated ABW nigga who has to resort to this pathetic tactic after i wiped my ass with your screen name.. you won't be the last. It's admiting you LOST.

You're "regarding me as white" because you can't rationalize getting your rights read to you by a brother. I must be white for 1, YOU being the son of a sellout dont know any black people who are THIS proud of being black. I must be white, for 2 because it would make you feel better to know a white guy got your fragile "e-blood boiling" instead of a brother. You're more comfortable getting put in check by white person.

And again, ask the ladies based on just our posts who theyd rather have PROTECTING them.. me....

or YOU

Mr "blm should talk to Biden for us" - 40 year old goofy halfcac who discovered his blackness after Obama got elected

Ask them👉🏾 @Race Jones @Scandalust313

Of course. I was raised by my mom’s side of the family until I was 10, but she always been cool with black people so all my friends were black.
My upbringing with my white fam consisted of Russian Orthodox Church and get togethers on holidays.

My core group of friends were a mix of black white and Asian. Mostly Asian.

Spider-Man-meme.jpeg

Can’t be too dumb if I’m doing great in life. Matter of fact, you should try and be more like me

And yea. What she said wasn’t a 100% backing of you being black.

You tried though.
Ive seen @Hellczar call you lightskin and whiteboy

I'm darker than you if that's true

Why is it that your types question the next man's blackness?

Because i talk sooooo black i must be white huh.

That's your lightskin logic?

That's projection to the fullest b

Ive seen @Hellczar call you lightskin and whiteboy

I'm darker than you if that's true

Why is it that your types question the next man's blackness?

Because i talk sooooo black i must be white huh.

That's your lightskin logic?

That's projection to the fullest b

Im pretty sure you’re black. I know the mods probably made you prove you are.

And me and that ninja turtle the same color

Lightskin logic? Don’t use phrases that a nigga that pretended to be bisexual on here use.

You’re better than that.

Im pretty sure you’re black. I know the mods probably made you prove you are.

And me and that ninja turtle the same color

Lightskin logic? Don’t use phrases that a nigga that pretended to be bisexual on here use.

You’re better than that.

You did say lightskin people are oppressed tho

Back