Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

How is that a bad thing bruh lol they literally buy weapons that destroy cities but transgenders is where it’s gone too far lol
He has signed executive orders for asians immigrants and trans..... none for the black Americans he claims won him the election. That's a very bad thing

My whole thing is this:

He's been in there for not even TWO MONTHS. Are we really going to bitch EVERY FUCKING DAY? Y'all know y'all got four years, right?

My whole thing is this:

He's been in there for not even TWO MONTHS. Are we really going to bitch EVERY FUCKING DAY? Y'all know y'all got four years, right?
But it didn't take 4 years for everyone else. Those TWO months were enough for all other groups to get something exclusively

Why do we always have to wait?

Rhetorical question

We're not waiting for anything because biden didn't promise us anything

Its called the Benign neglect policy and its in full effect right now

He has signed executive orders for asians immigrants and trans..... none for the black Americans he claims won him the election. That's a very bad thing
I agree with this sentiment, I just don’t see the need to complain about it so soon.

Plus I'd rather get laws passed than EO's cause those will be the first to go in a new administration.

I still pose the same question I always have though, what would you like to see from Biden in an EO specific to blacks?

Not a gotcha, just a real question. And it's ok to say "idk but I know seeing nothing is an issue."

I agree with this sentiment, I just don’t see the need to complain about it so soon.

Plus I'd rather get laws passed than EO's cause those will be the first to go in a new administration.

I still pose the same question I always have though, what would you like to see from Biden in an EO specific to blacks?

Not a gotcha, just a real question. And it's ok to say "idk but I know seeing nothing is an issue."
Obviously full blown reparations for slavery in the form of cash payments is what we want, but in the meantime he could start with protections from police brutality by actually punishing the abuse. And that's not even a positive benefit for black people, like everyone else gets. It's just deterring more negative and deadly interactions. Bare minimum shit

Obviously full blown reparations for slavery in the form of cash payments is what we want, but in the meantime he could start with protections from police brutality by actually punishing the abuse. And that's not even a positive benefit for black people, like everyone else gets. It's just deterring more negative and deadly interactions. Bare minimum shit
I agree with the latter.

The former, not totally.

Yeah, we need reparations, but all of it can’t be in cash. I’ve said this before; there are WAAAAY too many of us that are financially illiterate out here that can be trusted with getting $500K and being expected to make a life with it. A lot of black people would blow through that money in 6 months to a year.

No. What reparations should look like is more programs designed to eliminate illiteracy, more housing programs, reform in economic and criminal Justice, AND a check for black folk at about $150K.

That makes more sense.

I think a bit of the latter is included in the most recent house bill.

I agree with the latter.

The former, not totally.

Yeah, we need reparations, but all of it can’t be in cash. I’ve said this before; there are WAAAAY too many of us that are financially illiterate out here that can be trusted with getting $500K and being expected to make a life with it. A lot of black people would blow through that money in 6 months to a year.

No. What reparations should look like is more programs designed to eliminate illiteracy, more housing programs, reform in economic and criminal Justice, AND a check for black folk at about $150K.

That makes more sense.

Y’all defeatist low self esteem ass niggas really need to stop saying black people are too dumb to handle cash. Why do niggas do this? Why y’all believe it? Black people by and large have literally been denied access to money millions of us and our parents grew up in poverty and managed little money and made it stretch. But now in 2021 we too slow to handle cash money. That is a terrible take and I really wish y’all miggas viewed black people in a higher light you wouldn’t say that shit

Y’all defeatist low self esteem ass niggas really need to stop saying black people are too dumb to handle cash. Why do niggas do this? Why y’all believe it? Black people by and large have literally been denied access to money millions of us and our parents grew up in poverty and managed little money and made it stretch. But now in 2021 we too slow to handle cash money. That is a terrible take and I really wish y’all miggas viewed black people in a higher light you wouldn’t say that shit
I agree we shouldn't be saying this about black people. We should be saying this about all people. The majority of people are fiscally irresponsible.

So given that, I also agree cash shouldn't be the end all be all to reparations.

I agree we shouldn't be saying this about black people. We should be saying this about all people. The majority of people are fiscally irresponsible.

So given that, I also agree cash shouldn't be the end all be all to reparations.

I really don’t believe that either. We got literal billionaires who waste money but the average American can’t handle a lump sum of money that’s seems crazy to me. Y’all don’t know anybody that hood with money or are y’all just being overly negative.

I really don’t believe that either. We got literal billionaires who waste money but the average American can’t handle a lump sum of money that’s seems crazy to me. Y’all don’t know anybody that hood with money or are y’all just being overly negative.
Billionaires don't become billionaires by being fiscally irresponsible, typically. I get your point though.

I guess I'm looking at it moreso as what is the goal of reparations. To me it's to make an attempt, at least partially, to offset the economic disparity we've suffered as a result of slavery and subsequent oppression as a people, not individually. And for the impact of such to last for generations since the impacts of slavery lasted for generations.

I don't see how cash to every black American is going to achieve that goal. At least I don't think it would be the most effective means of achieving that goal.

1) As much as I want to take a different stand, tax time ALWAYS prove this to be true.

2) We weren't talking about other races; we're talking about US on the basis of reparations.

1) As much as I want to take a different stand, tax time ALWAYS prove this to be true.

2) We weren't talking about other races; we're talking about US on the basis of reparations.

Bruh do you get views on black people from social media. I’ve seen more folks handle real shit with their taxes than buy Jordan’s and crab legs and you have too. You think your family would go broke if they were all given $500,000? Y’all not capable of creating generational wealth is what you saying. Idk I got faith in us their had never been a time where we have gotten real lump sums of money from anybody

Bruh do you get views on black people from social media. I’ve seen more folks handle real shit with their taxes than buy Jordan’s and crab legs and you have too. You think your family would go broke if they were all given $500,000? Y’all not capable of creating generational wealth is what you saying. Idk I got faith in us their had never been a time where we have gotten real lump sums of money from anybody

lmao at getting 500K for each Black person

And yea. We ain’t good with money like the Asian and Arab communities.

Blacks, Latinos and white will blow a bag quick lol

Back