Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

You fk'n rite!

The fact that this thread ain't doubled or tripled the 50 pages we at now tells me everything I need to know about the ones that idolize that party. It should very well be at 100 or 150 pages by now, but whatever.

Yeah, they still got them in cages. The mainstream media just conviently changed the titles to "migrant facilities" which the masses didn't notice.View attachment 477901
Lmaoo yooo

Dems a bunch of fake outrage mfs man

The fact that this thread ain't doubled or tripled the 50 pages we at now tells me everything I need to know about the ones that idolize that party. It should very well be at 100 or 150 pages by now, but whatever.
I attribute much of this to media. Since mainstream news isn't in outrage and making as many baiting headlines people think everything is "normal and safe" again.

It really goes to show the average mfs let their fav outlet feed them what they already want to feel/think. And no I'm not saying this is exclusive to one side.

I attribute much of this to media. Since mainstream news isn't in outrage and making as many baiting headlines people think everything is "normal and safe" again.

It really goes to show the average mfs let their fav outlet feed them what they already want to feel/think. And no I'm not saying this is exclusive to one side.

Exactly.

I ain't that type to believe every. single. thing that comes from that tv. I do a lot of checking to see who's lying or who's telling the truth. Regardless of the party.

Lol yo looking at those washington post tweets again

The trump photo they made sure to show the barb wire wall

Shit look all dirty and grimey

Biden's version got green grass and blue skies ?

Yeah, this is what McCain and Psaki were going back and forth about. Smh, McCain got her. It's the truth. They just re-opened the same facility and tidied the place up.

Jen Psaki Battles Meghan McCain Over ‘Hypocrisy’ of Biden’s Migrant Detention Facilities

Earlier this week, it was reported that the Biden administration had opened its first migrant child facility at the border. The temporary facility, which had been shuttered under the Trump administration following backlash over the controversial zero-tolerance policy of separating migrant children from parents, will be used to hold up to 700 children aged 13 to 17.

The administration, meanwhile, has faced criticism from across the political spectrum over the move, with conservatives especially charging President Joe Biden with hypocrisy due to Democratic complaints about the previous administration’s treatment of migrant children. The White House has contended that the two situations are not the same and they are not replicating the Trump administration’s immigration policies.

“I just wanted to know are you or are you not detaining children in a different facility?!” McCain exclaimed.

“Well, Meghan, this is a facility that was reopened,” Psaki responded, sticking to her talking points. “It was revamped and it was redone to have these kids in a place where they could have access to educational services, health services so they could find proper homes. We can't send them directly to families that haven't been vetted. We've seen issues with that in the past.”

Exactly.

I ain't that type to believe every. single. thing that comes from that tv. I do a lot of checking to see who's lying or who's telling the truth. Regardless of the party.
100%

It's sad af that Fox news was actually reporting about a possible Cuomo nursing home death scandal in May while everyone else was helping him get his nut off. Tabloid brain rot propaganda tv was giving us something that "real news" was hiding. Let's not even discuss CNN in that regard ?

U never ever get the full picture if u only looking in one direction. And even then it's hard to believe half this shit.

/trolling initiated

All y'all fake hoteps just have to find something to be angry about, including the OP. Instead of using the system to work in your favor, y'all continue to create these stupid threads blaming the 'Man' for your current plight.

Y'all will die alone with your cats and dogs.

/trolling completed

/trolling initiated

All y'all fake hoteps just have to find something to be angry about, including the OP. Instead of using the system to work in your favor, y'all continue to create these stupid threads blaming the 'Man' for your current plight.

/trolling completed

nobody is taking the words of a nigga that spends every waking moment of his wack ass life beating his dick to women hes never going to fuck over the internet.

“make the system work for you” lmaoooo yeah ok just because youre able to download backyard booties 6 on your mamas fatback tv for free, doesnt mean this system should be lauded.

now scram dirty dick and take your vaseline tub witcha before i make a call to the pentagon and tell them how youre running an underground prono ring.

beat it musty! i said Git!!

8DB67EC3-8727-4995-87E7-C752AE3B90CD.gif

Last edited:
/trolling initiated

/trolling completed
Not keeping the same energy. If this was a republican bashing thread this post would've never been made by u.

U triggered and it shows.

/trolling initiated

/trolling completed
You oldheads are just fried

Conditioned. Defeated. Settle for less...Hoodwinked. Bamboozled. Led astray.

100%

It's sad af that Fox news was actually reporting about a possible Cuomo nursing home death scandal in May while everyone else was helping him get his nut off. Tabloid brain rot propaganda tv was giving us something that "real news" was hiding. Let's not even discuss CNN in that regard ?

U never ever get the full picture if u only looking in one direction. And even then it's hard to believe half this shit.
I watch everything and you’re absolutely right. Fox called that and a few other things too. After Biden got elected and narratives started changing I was like ?.

Fox still be on some bullshit with their Trump worship though and Trump still ain’t shit.

This post is hilarious because after the election you were in the Covid thread telling @ChicagoFigure that Cumo did a good job bringing down the death rate even tho he contributed to the death rate by putting people in nursing homes. :scust:

“after Biden got elected the narrative started changing”

:lol10:

You watch everything? Fox called it? Yet you still ran defense like a bitch.

0234EBDA-93E3-494C-9A5D-AAE6E23F264F.gif

This post is hilarious because after the election you were in the Covid thread telling @ChicagoFigure that Cumo did a good job bringing down the death rate even tho he contributed to the death rate by putting people in nursing homes. :scust:

“after Biden got elected the narrative started changing”

:lol10:

You watch everything? Fox called it? Yet you still ran defense like a bitch.

iu

Look at y'all pouncing, lol. Nobody take y'all serious enough to care.

Any rational person can see I was just adding context and objectivity. I said nothing false.

But y'all go ahead and get your egasms off in this circle jerk of idiocy.

Back