Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

Democrats be like ??

but Abw niggas be like ☝?

c5607799-679c-41a4-992d-34869b71c556-Hopkins.jpg

My main point though was that there is a difference. At least dems would take their money and make changes for them. Republicans would never.

100%. Shocked someone on here at least admitted that.

There's two things that will certainly motivate democrats to take action for you; $$ and/or votes, not because of growth and them learning. That's why dems doin' what they doin' for the ppl they serve.

Rainbows - $$ (self explanatory, most folks that vote for them don't know who's paying them)

Illegal Aliens - Votes (millions upon millions and millions more votes from illegal aliens thanks to democrat open border policies regardless of who they are or what possible crime they can commit)

Planned Parenthood - $$ (fetuses can't vote nor fund democrats. As soon as they can do either or, then they got rights.)

Blacks - Votes (Ain't gettin' shyt since you all givin' votes away freely. Now once you get that $$ up to pay em off, then they'll start acting on your behalf)

100%. Shocked someone on here at least admitted that.

There's two things that will certainly motivate democrats to take action for you; $$ and/or votes, not because of growth and them learning. That's why dems doin' what they doin' for the ppl they serve.

Rainbows - $$ (self explanatory, most folks that vote for them don't know who's paying them)

Illegal Aliens - Votes (millions upon millions and millions more votes from illegal aliens thanks to democrat open border policies regardless of who they are or what possible crime they can commit)

Planned Parenthood - $$ (fetuses can't vote nor fund democrats. As soon as they can do either or, then they got rights.)

Blacks - Votes (Ain't gettin' shyt since you all givin' votes away freely. Now once you get that $$ up to pay em off, then they'll start acting on your behalf)
I’m shocked anyone on here would admit any politician is motivated by anything other than money and votes. Very few of them actually have good motives. I just know the Republicans don’t even give a fuck about our money or votes.

Back