Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

So if I’m reading the news correct today.

Joe Biden is offering $1400 checks.
$100 increase in unemployment.
Sending kids back to school within 100 days.
Using the military to distribute the vaccine.

I can find 100 articles from all types of credible news outlets . Where Joe Biden/Kamala Harris and the dem party were critical towards almost
Identical plans offered by Trump.

I don’t say this in defense of Trump I say this to show the game played. Had everyone worked up saying they kids couldn’t go to school and saying Trump offering $1200 was a joke. Where’s the Heroes Act? Where is the bill Kamala sponsored calling for $2000 a month until Covid is over? The democrats wanted the power, they did not care about y’all.

They definitely tripping about sending kids back to school it seems crazy as hell

no stupid. ppl were expecting a whole separate $2000 stimulus check, thats what was stated and what was promised.

not a $1400 stimulus check that completes the $600 w were given earlier.

now stop talking to me bitch ass nigga.

Do you have the tweet where he said he'd be sending out $2000 checks in addition to the $600 that some people already have?

I see why people say he promised separate $2000, but from what I saw, he always left it ambiguous. Even with the tweet in the OP, he just contrasts $2000 to $600. He doesn't say he's going to give $2000 on top of the $600. He might have been pulling some political shadiness, but I don't think he out right lied. At the end of the day, we will be getting $2000.

Do you have the tweet where he said he'd be sending out $2000 checks in addition to the $600 that some people already have?

I see why people say he promised separate $2000, but from what I saw, he always left it ambiguous. Even with the tweet in the OP, he just contrasts $2000 to $600. He doesn't say he's going to give $2000 on top of the $600. He might have been pulling some political shadiness, but I don't think he out right lied. At the end of the day, we will be getting $2000.

ok

the thing about “adding” $1400 to $600 is this...the $600 was not Biden’s stimulus package so why would that be a factor in his package at all?

once again yall are advocating for fuckery.

when are yall going to want better for yourself? like this shit is fucking sad

I noticed something about her...

She kinda does a lotta double-talk and doesn’t directly answer certain questions.

Bruh.... duh

Why do you think she got bounced out of the race before 2020 started...

Ppl see straight through her phony ass

She's more or less a white supremacist bedwench who slept her way into position. Then used her position to destory black lives

Not an exaggeration

Bruh.... duh

Why do you think she got bounced out of the race before 2020 started...

Ppl see straight through her phony ass

She's more or less a white supremacist bedwench who slept her way into position. Then used her position to destory black lives

Not an exaggeration

my mom looked at her kids book and put it right back said it was just about her lol

Back