Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

Ok this docket is closed.

27CCB004-4593-407F-ACB0-D62CD9E4FA94.gif

Summary: Dems campaigned on $2000. won their seats then doubled down to $1400

Black liberals, in an attempt to assuage their massa n chief of guilt, stated that the $600 given by trump was to be added on to the $1400 biden proposed yesterday

....even tho Biden just said on the 10th that every american deserves $2000

:lookatthisshit:

.......weeks after the $600 was allocated. :yikes1:

Black liberals, with their capes high, begin doing math problems and even went to other social media sites to guage everyones ideas on the alleged $2000

even tho dems promised $2000 checks to GA voters:

F7F9B151-C803-4225-9340-EF4765425350.jpeg

neither Ossoff or warnock said $1400 to total $2000 or even campaigned on giving $1400 in addition to the $600 already disbursed by former president trump

instead Ga voters received these mailers:

5CA5816C-300C-4776-BBBA-11D6BACB4094.jpeg

and per usual Black liberals and some random wacked out canadian begin to move the goalpost by talking about the cares act, how i accidently fell alseep in my contacts, and *checks notes* oh my own personal gripes with american politics as it currently stands

Butttttt when asked what did dems campaign on.....

it was radio silence.

443319BA-6A08-4D33-B165-9C60FFD36A5B.gif

yesterday and today liberals assshats have proven once again, that they will take great leaps and bounds to not hold their elected officials accountable.

centrist liberals bemoan the right for not holding trump accountable. then, as the left decides to set the standard of holding Biden accountable from jump, we're somehow the villain, or stupid or unprincipled ...riiiiiiight...

:Will:

its going to be a long 4 years ladies and gentleman

buckle up.

this is from the link you posted...

Multiple congressional Republicans from Sen. Patrick J. Toomey (R-Pa.) to Rep. Kevin Brady (R-Tex.), the top Republican on the House Ways and Means Committee, publicly panned Biden’s proposal Friday as a non-starter, although the typically GOP-friendly U.S. Chamber of Commerce issued a positive statement about the plan. Biden would need at least 10 Republican Senators to pass the measure through “regular order,” the typical path for approving legislation in the Senate.

John McCain used regular order to fuck republicans during the Obamacare repeal.

This is absolutely on the Democrats to fuck up. Hopefully they have the votes and just aren’t announcing it yet, but for you to have complete control and WANT the help? It just sounds ridiculous to me. If this falls apart, how can they blame republicans?

I was also watching Rising on my way to work. They basically laid out Biden can raise minimum wage and do everything else through budget reconciliation. He doesn’t need the republicans he WANTS them lol

Yah I saw that bit about the regular order... and right after that it said that Bernie wanted a more aggressive stance to where it would be a simple majority. Sounds like they have multiple avenues to get this done but are opting to try "reaching across the aisle" first.. smh

Yah I saw that bit about the regular order... and right after that it said that Bernie wanted a more aggressive stance to where it would be a simple majority. Sounds like they have multiple avenues to get this done but are opting to try "reaching across the aisle" first.. smh

Fuck that aisle shit

Dang. Thread turnt up real quick.

Ah well......

Obama Still Opposes Same-Sex Marriage

Obama’s latest ‘evolution’ on gay marriage: He lied about opposing it, Axelrod says

iu

Obama declares support for gay marriage

Obama announces he supports same-sex marriage

iu

that’s the thing that bothers me..if Covid, the economy, and everything else is so fucked up why are they trying to go the long route? doesn’t make sense to me unless they have the votes and haven’t announced it yet. We will see soon.

The appearance of "uniting" the country and "healing wounds" lol.

Fuck that noise... people elected them to get shit done.. not to try to play nice with the assholes that put the country in this fucked up position in the first place

Screen Shot 2021-01-15 at 8.01.51 PM.png

Hilarious.

OP actually agress with AOC, whom she just said was...

aoc is full of hot fucking air.

the girls love a good ig live speech tho. political theater is highly entertaining.

holla at me when her and company plan on defunding police since we basically watched them stand back and stand by as white ppl freely roamed and pillaged the capitol.

Must be hard when the only one that agrees with your nut shit is a muhfucka you can't stand.

but funny how i make a seperate thread to speak on certain issues and like flies to shit, yall follow me in here ????????

yall really dont know what to do without me as i get threads popping

just admit yall really fuck with the kid more than you let on.

its cool, a lot of ppl do ...

:tuh:

Your ego is getting ahead of you. Don't let thirsty motherfuckers and sycophants gas you up. Your whole outlook on life is trash but you're young and you have time to learn. Just stop fucking with twitter echo chambers because those people will have you believing up is down and right is left and you're the type of person to go along with that shit as long as it makes you feel coddled. You're basically whatever the leftist version of a proud boy is. Except you don't show up and fight.

Dang. Thread turnt up real quick.

Ah well......

Obama Still Opposes Same-Sex Marriage

Obama’s latest ‘evolution’ on gay marriage: He lied about opposing it, Axelrod says

iu

Obama declares support for gay marriage

Obama announces he supports same-sex marriage

iu

You just posted articles from 2010, 2012 and 2015 all out of order and to no actual point. And guess what... if you wanted to marry your boyfriend before Obama you coudn't... but after Obama... you can. So what's your beef?

Your ego is getting ahead of you. Don't let thirsty motherfuckers and sycophants gas you up. Your whole outlook on life is trash but you're young and you have time to learn. Just stop fucking with twitter echo chambers because those people will have you believing up is down and right is left and you're the type of person to go along with that shit as long as it makes you feel coddled. You're basically whatever the leftist version of a proud boy is. Except you don't show up and fight.

Ain’t y’all around the same age lol

If Dems are on the same page in the house and senate with regards to the agenda and getting shit done there wouldnt be much need for Republican votes would there? Unless one of those conservative dems go rogue they should be able to pass whatever they want while theyre in power. Whether that happens or not is yet to be seen.

I guess time will tell

2 words:
Joe Manchin
The "Manchurian Candidate" of the Democratic party

but real shit, seeing Black liberals go all in on this "$1400+600 = $2000" stimulus business proves yall are NOT going to hold these ppl accountable or push them to the left. like everything yall said in the election thread was complete bullshit (not surprised)

like, what will it take for y'all to get that y'all deserve more than that? what will it take to admit that a lie was sold to millions of GA voters in the senate elections? you don't run an ad that features a $2,000 check and then tell people that "well actually, we meant $1400".

this sort of thing is why I'm so passionate about popular education. b/c if we can't even get people who see themselves as being on our side to put pressure on the biden administration on this, then what chance we got for the pro act or universal single-payer healthcare?

It's just wild to see so many people willing to swallow so much in order to be loyal to their political team jersey. the thought that the next four years will be full of this is frustrating

Back