Welcome To aBlackWeb

A Resort in Costa Rica is designed specifically for Black Women to get away from Cacs.

idk where to start with this, theres just so much, but i dont want to dive too deep into this. This video isnt new, Vice put this out a min ago and it was posted on the ic. And as people brought it up there, how she skip a bunch of black countries to go to a Hispanic country to make a blacks only retreat. Also the founder strikes me as the type of black woman who preaches black empowerment but hates black men.

idk where to start with this, theres just so much, but i dont want to dive too deep into this. This video isnt new, Vice put this out a min ago and it was posted on the ic. And as people brought it up there, how she skip a bunch of black countries to go to a Hispanic country to make a blacks only retreat. Also the founder strikes me as the type of black woman who preaches black empowerment but hates black men.

Typical.

most people dont know shit about black countries.
and its not too many within a short and cheap flight from the states.

haiti got some nice resorts...people dont know about them.
but maybe she likes what she like.
*shrugs*

and its not too many within a short and cheap flight from the states.

*shrugs*
Haiti is the only predominately black country a short flight from the US?

Haiti is the only predominately black country a short flight from the US?
i said not too many....its plenty in the upper and lower antilles.
but i am saying haiti has nice resorts that people dont know about,. they think haiti is a shithole country....

and
its not too many within a short and cheap flight from the states.

*shrugs*

Bruh,

British and US Virgin Islands
Belize
Bahamas
St Lucia
Antigua
Bermuda
Trinidad and Tobago
Jamaica
Barbados
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Turks and Caicos
French Guiana

And we could arguably throw in Guyana into the mix. Nah B, there's more than enough Black countries in the region that they could have fucked with.

View attachment 92419

Bruh,

British and US Virgin Islands
Belize
Bahamas
St Lucia
Antigua
Bermuda
Trinidad and Tobago
Jamaica
Barbados
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Turks and Caicos
French Guiana

And we could arguably throw in Guyana into the mix. Nah B, there's more than enough Black countries in the region that they could have fucked with.
everything you named are in the antilles outside of jamaica.
and not always cheap flights....but i said that tho.
and why we acting like costa rica dont have black people who speak spanish?

yall want smoke

everything you named are in the antilles outside of jamaica.
and not always cheap flights....but i said that tho.
and why we acting like costa rica dont have black people who speak spanish?

yall want smoke

Belize is full of Black folks that speak English tho. The black population in Costa Rica is pretty small; IIRC Panama and Honduras have more.

Either way... Travel ain't cheap, and if these broads were really about some sort of Black bonding experience, then they need to take their asses to a predominantly Black country.

Costa Rica is a up and coming tourist spot. It was probably a more reasonable investment than any of those other countries named.

The whole thing is stupid to me though. If you need a vacation from white people, they have way too much power in your life.

Costa Rica is a up and coming tourist spot. It was probably a more reasonable investment than any of those other countries named.

The whole thing is stupid to me though. If you need a vacation from white people, they have way too much power in your life.

Bruh, Really????? reread that and tell me if that make sense

Bruh, Really????? reread that and tell me if that make sense

What doesn't make sense? Are white people really so prominent in your life that you need to leave the country to get away from them? Where do ya'll live? It could just be the fact that I've lived in the southeast all my life, but getting away from white people isn't that hard.

Either way, if you need a vacation from something, that means it's a heavy weight on you. Giving white people that much significance in your life is weird to me.

What doesn't make sense? Are white people really so prominent in your life that you need to leave the country to get away from them?
It doesn't make sense because for one white people control everything in this country and to say they have too much power in our lives like they don't is an oxymoron. You're trying to downplay what really exist and putting the blame on black people like its something wrong with the way they're going about this. White supremacy exist
For two if you're tired of something one of the things you do is take a vacation and It doesn't necessarily mean that one thing has too much power over you(In this case it does).Why is getting away from something you're tired of a bad thing?

Where do ya'll live? It could just be the fact that I've lived in the southeast all my life, but getting away from white people isn't that hard.
We live in america as a minority and how the hell can you get away from white people if you live here. White people are everywhere in the states so, please tell abw this secret hide out spot to get away from white people

Either way, if you need a vacation from something, that means it's a heavy weight on you. Giving white people that much significance in your life is weird to me.
White people are significant in our lives they control everything here. They're on the money we spend , they own the land, food supplies,school system etc. This just isn't a choice kanye

Belize is full of Black folks that speak English tho. The black population in Costa Rica is pretty small; IIRC Panama and Honduras have more.

Either way... Travel ain't cheap, and if these broads were really about some sort of Black bonding experience, then they need to take their asses to a predominantly Black country.

Yeah, she's full of shit.

This video pretty much breaks down the mentality of her and the types of women who go on her retreats:

It doesn't make sense because for one white people control everything in this country and to say they have too much power in our lives like they don't is an oxymoron. You're trying to downplay what really exist and putting the blame on black people like its something wrong with the way they're going about this. White supremacy exist
For two if you're tired of something one of the things you do is take a vacation and It doesn't necessarily mean that one thing has too much power over you(In this case it does).Why is getting away from something you're tired of a bad thing?

We live in america as a minority and how the hell can you get away from white people if you live here. White people are everywhere in the states so, please tell abw this secret hide out spot to get away from white people

White people are significant in our lives they control everything here. They're on the money we spend , they own the land, food supplies,school system etc. This just isn't a choice kanye
white people may own it...but how much do we give them the power to keep it?

Are black people not capable of owning and controlling the same?

we need to control some shit other than material image type things and we can take power away from those who think they can control us.

Video says the women paid $2,200 each for that trip. That amount can take you all over.

If your want a Vacation from anybody you just go home..

But im trying to see a raptor so..if i run into the descendants of Dr Grant so be it

Yeah, she's full of shit.

This video pretty much breaks down the mentality of her and the types of women who go on her retreats:

I only browsed through this video, but 2 comments that stood out to me are "If you are in an already segregated city, why do you have to go out of the country to get away from the what man" & he was talking about "woke" black women i guess when he also said "They want a black man who acts like a white man". Youtube comments be savage af sometimes, sheesh.

Back