Welcome To aBlackWeb

A relationship doesn’t start until sex happens.

Didn’t have enough experience to know. Hindsight being 20/20 it seemed more like homies from my end. Not speaking for no other party
As long as u learn from it we all been thru some bullshit. If a girl is feeling u she'll give it up and u wont have to wonder if ur gonna get some.

It’s not that hard kandy. One person had more relationship experience than the other and it showed. Then it ended. Idk what you want me to say
Both y’all need a mental evaluation.

The audacity to call a chick your gal and you aint hitting that?! Maybe she wasn’t fucking you but someone else. Maybe she wasn’t even in the relationship.

Both y’all need a mental evaluation.

The audacity to call a chick your gal and you aint hitting that?! Maybe she wasn’t fucking you but someone else. Maybe she wasn’t even in the relationship.

Shit idk. I was def too fake nice I had to look at that shit. I hear celibicacy and I’m out the door. I thought it would be more mature to find out why and respect and deal with it. But that shit was dumb. It’s a word I can’t think of right now. But you ever do some shit because you thought it’s gonna help you grow or because you think it’s right. Then it be bullshit.

Shit idk. I was def too fake nice I had to look at that shit. I hear celibicacy and I’m out the door. I thought it would be more mature to find out why and respect and deal with it. But that shit was dumb. It’s a word I can’t think of right now. But you ever do some shit because you thought it’s gonna help you grow or because you think it’s right. Then it be bullshit.
No. I can’t relate.

the funny thing about this is that some chicks prefer the way a guy treats them BEFORE they fuck.....

like that's what makes them want the relationship.....

Ain't no relationship if we ain't fucked yet. I don't give a shit what she says, I'm not claiming no broad I haven't fucked.

I did have a chick try to run that way back tho. We went out on a few dates, had a couple of sexless make-out sessions, I would roll up to campus and chill with her when I felt like it but six months in and we still hadn't fucked, which was cool 'cause I was dating other broads that was fucking. She invited me to a little family function and I went 'cause I was cool with one of her cousins but when we got there she was introducing me to everybody as her boyfriend. Her cousin pulled me to the side like "whaddup bruh? When did this happen?" and I told dude I was just as mystified as he was 'cause as far as I knew we were still just kicking it.

Had to have that discussion with her on the way back to campus to clear the air.

Back