Welcome To aBlackWeb

A relationship doesn’t start until sex happens.

yep.
chick used to try to make a nigga work just because.
niggas are not trying to do that anymore.......you get spoiled after we fuck.

not true

but by that same token, you cant just NOT ever put out and then be like why wont anyone commit

or get mad when you start talking about relationship shit and the nigga stop texting

a relationship can form before sex, but both people gotta be on that page

Lol Steve Harvey set y’all gender back 20 years w that 90 day rule bs

I was about to lol @ women taking advice from a divorced dude who married his side chick.

Thinking on it now though, the type of women listening to him are probably the side chick type who want to know how they can become wives, so......I guess he'd actually be the right one to go to for advice.

I didn't read the book, but I heard him compare it to a job that makes you wait 90 days before they offer you insurance. Imo, it's all about connection/energy and chemistry and there's no set time for that.

The idea of that is stupid. Like you said, it's a lot the chemistry.

If 2 grown azzz people are feeling each other and wanna get down like that w/n a short period of time of knowing each other...so be it.

I think lot of folks are concerned wit what others would think of them.

The answer to the question in the OP kinda confuses me. So are women supposed to let every man who just wants to fuck hit and hope a relationship pans out??
Makes u wonder who made the meme

Theres dudes who will fake their whole personality to get some pussy and get ghost after they hit

If a female is reluctant its bc some dude was on bullshit in her past.

Back