Welcome To aBlackWeb

a question for tha women of Abw

Playboy buddy rose

for tha ones in here who actually have a man do you mind from time to time to pay your man's way?? for example let's say it's his birthday do you mind footin tha bill or do you think your obligated for tha man to still pay anyway? i'm not trying to be tha bad guy today but this is a serious question that needs to be addressed.

i believe Playboy Buddy Rose made a legitimate point in the first part of his post...... the illiterate monkey part was off color i agree but tbh i think he was frustrated with multiple people & he wanted to check out on his own terms..... was he white? who's to say... it's the internet... niggas in these rooms lie on a daily about their status in life on these forums.

i believe Playboy Buddy Rose made a legitimate point in the first part of his post...... the illiterate monkey part was off color i agree but tbh i think he was frustrated with multiple people & he wanted to check out on his own terms..... was he white? who's to say... it's the internet... niggas in these rooms lie on a daily about their status in life on these forums.

shut up.

Suspected cac

Back