Welcome To aBlackWeb

A New Era In WWE

Extreme Rules can go to since they wanna pretend like it’s not a diet watered down One Night Only

I think I said this earlier in the thread... Get rid of Backlash, HIAC, Survivor Series, TLC, and Extreme Rules. Either these PPVs are watered down or outdated concepts.

i still think survivor series can be great if they reward the brand with the most victories

have the winner steal wrestlers from the opposing brand
reward the winner with additional call-ups from NXT

give them something, because this bragging rights shit is weak

i still think survivor series can be great if they reward the brand with the most victories

have the winner steal wrestlers from the opposing brand
reward the winner with additional call-ups from NXT

give them something, because this bragging rights shit is weak

Or the winning team can have a fatal 4 way at the next ppv and the winner gets the 30th entry in the rumble or something

Last edited:
Only PPV that matter is WM...RR...MITB...SS.

All should be spaced out b/t each other. And if you're gonna keep doing the Saudi shows...then at least make it mean something.
I agree MITB has replaced Survivor Series in the big 4

one ppv a qtr is fine imo

will give time to build meaningful stories

MITB is just as gimmicky a ppv as hell in a cell and the others, it's not a big ppv

i disagree but i see why folks would feel that way. I wouldnt be mad at it just being a premier match at Summerslam or Mania tho

Looking at the ppvs or special events what they call em now although im fine with one every qtr but I think 5 is the sweet spot

Going by WWE “Season”

King of The Ring (semis and finals. also dont think the top title should be defended the champ can wrestle but the focus should be the tourney…the Finals goes in last as the Main Event)

Summerslam

Survivor Series

Rumble

Mania

I think they should just end the goddamn brand split. Also stop these PPVs based around gimmick matches. Let that shit happen organically as the rivalry calls for it.

Another thing I forgot to mention is creating new championship belts.

Whenever Reigns drops his titles just create a new undisputed WWE Title. Also do the same for the Tag Team belts as well.

Back