Welcome To aBlackWeb

A New Era In WWE

Another thing I forgot to mention is creating new championship belts.

Whenever Reigns drops his titles just create a new undisputed WWE Title. Also do the same for the Tag Team belts as well.
And dont try and add stupid boxing style colors to it or fit their color schemes. Gold on a black strap.

The only issue wit that is Fox and USA. They gonna want their own titles...wit their own champion.

Man fuck that. FOX & USA would have to get with the program at some point HHH is gone have to tell the networks to fall back on some of those mandatory demands. Like 3 hrs of RAW when it only needs to be 2 in reality. I don't see any problem with the World, Tag, & Women's Champions going back & forth between both shows.

Man fuck that. FOX & USA would have to get with the program at some point HHH is gone have to tell the networks to fall back on some of those mandatory demands. Like 3 hrs of RAW when it only needs to be 2 in reality. I don't see any problem with the World Champs going back & forth between both shows.

:foh5:

Yeah...no. Them muthafuccas wrote billion dollar checks. It's WWE who's gonna have to get wit the program.

If Fox and USA want their own champions...then its WWE that's gonna have to figure out how to make that happen.

That's why you won't see the end to the brand split anytime soon imo. Networks invested too much money to have their own WWE programming. And Tommy Dreamer made a good point about the going from 3hr to 2hrs.

He essentially said RAW dropping down to 2hrs means losing MILLIONS of dollars. Which could result in less tv time for some of the talent. Which would also affect their pockets as well. So yeah...don't see that happening either.

It's always gonna be about business.

USA apparently pays WWE $50 million a year for that 3rd hour. As much as I’d like for Raw to go back to 2 hours, as long as Raw can be as entertaining as last week’s episode, I’m fine with 3 hours. It’s easy money to make as long as the show is entertaining.

I do expect another draft by the end of the year and hopefully they mean it by making it exclusive

USA apparently pays WWE $50 million a year for that 3rd hour. As much as I’d like for Raw to go back to 2 hours, as long as Raw can be as entertaining as last week’s episode, I’m fine with 3 hours. It’s easy money to make as long as the show is entertaining.

I do expect another draft by the end of the year and hopefully they mean it by making it exclusive

That's the key. It's not really the length of time. It's about making them 3hrs entertaining.

B/c if they got your attention the whole time, and you're being entertained...then you're not even concerned about them 3hrs.

Yeah they need to do roster shakeups at least twice a year. One after WrestleMania and a second draft around mid September and make them exclusive like you said with a few NXT call-ups.

Back