Welcome To aBlackWeb

A New Era In WWE

It all boils down to creative.

You can cut ppvs all you want but it still relys on creative.

You can cut an a hour of Raw and it still relys on creative.

You can say "shit" and "bitch" but it still relys on creative.
And the exact same creative is still in place

Look at Smackdown yes it had a fire run a year or so ago. Its still a 2 hr show and it has been wack the past few months. Creative man...

It all boils down to creative.

You can cut ppvs all you want but it still relys on creative.

You can cut an a hour of Raw and it still relys on creative.

You can say "shit" and "bitch" but it still relys on creative.

#PUTPAULHEYMANINCHARGEOFCREATIVEASAP!

Only PPV that matter is WM...RR...MITB...SS.

All should be spaced out b/t each other. And if you're gonna keep doing the Saudi shows...then at least make it mean something.

Fuck them Saudi shows that shit was nothing but a cash grab for Vince. I understand doing business but when that shit popped off with the killing of that journalist and U.S. companies stopped doing business w/them that was the time to stop. Then Vince went back over there to do another show and got into with them ppl for not full paying him for doing the show.

I definitely said this about two years ago:

They should have 4-5 PPVs: Summerslam, Survivor Series, the Royal Rumble, and Wrestlemania as the "yearly finale", with maybe a PPV mixed in on a yearly rotating basis. Fuck Backlash every year, HIAC (totally useless), and others. Maybe keep MITB, moving it to Nov-Dec to help build up the RR storylines as the beginning to the Road to WrestleMania.

They need to get rid of Survivor Series the concept is outdated. Bring back King of the Ring as a special PPV every 2-3 years.

The format should be: Royal Rumble, Elimation Chamber, WM, MITB, SS, (end of the year PPV).

The one thing they need to do is end the brand split.
This is a big solution to talent hoarding and making 2 main event titles mean more by having one. That alone should improve stuff atleast 40%.

Its like AEW or old WWE. Being a champion means so much more to viewers and makes the road to the title mean that much more.

Roman is the guy in WWE but when he just rocking the one title it felt less important because their was another main event championnjust as equivalent even if you use words like UNIVERSAL and WWE to try and seperate it.

Nothing major will happen. Kevin Dunn and Bruce Pritchard are still high up on the food chain. The same creative are still there.

Stephanie McMahon hates Kevin Dunn and he's the bigger issue of the two.

And word is Bruce Pritchard doesn't even like the position that he's in. I read that whenever they rushed to put him back in it after the allegations

Only PPV that matter is WM...RR...MITB...SS.

All should be spaced out b/t each other. And if you're gonna keep doing the Saudi shows...then at least make it mean something.

M.I.T.B. can go too!
I rather they put the match back at Wrestlemania, that gives men and women a chance to be apart of Wrestlemania.

Same with H.I.A.C., it doesn't need to be a ppv with only one of two H.I.A.C. matches.

Back