Welcome To aBlackWeb

A Mini Series On Tupac's Rival "Haitian Jack" Is In The Works

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
281anwk.jpg

Recently the official release date for the highly anticipated #Tupac biopic, “All Eyez On Me,” was announced.

Now #BennyBoom, the director of the film, is moving on to another project. This new project will focus on former hip-hop producer and promoter, Jacques "Haitian Jack" Agnant, who was a known rival of the late Tupac Shakur.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, “Straight Outta Compton,” writer Alan Wenkus will write the script for the eight episode miniseries, and Benny Boom will direct.

The series synopsis says, “It will explore Haitian Jack's journey as an immigrant from Haiti thrust into the mean streets of Brooklyn at the height of the New York crack epidemic.”

It continues, “As he transitions from private schools to becoming a feared stick-up artist targeting drug dealers, Jack finds himself in the cutthroat music business during the most controversial period in hip-hop history.”

I didn't think he was that big to warrant a series on him, I only know who he is because of Tupac
shit if they wanted to do a series on me based off of who i knew....

i'd embellish the fuck outta that shit for some quick cash...

let me tell it, me and pac used to wear each other clothes to house parties around the way....i used to lie to his mother about him being over my house playing video games when he was on the block selling rocks

think it's a game

Dude was actually big before he met Tupac

Him and Jimmy Henchmen would extort rappers and producers while selling coke.

He hooked up with "Ali" from the Zoe Pound and they were finessing niggas in the game. Ask Lil Flip

Lil Wayne had a run in with "Ali" and The Zoe Pound as well (smh).

Niggas don't really understand how Jimmy Henchmen and Haitian Jack were deep in the music game. They did it big

Haitian Jack worked with the Feds to set up a lot of ppl. dude was setting up ppl as an informant and everything.

I think this will be good. Haitian Jack was that dude out in New York before he really took off. Heard he hemmed up Jay-z too.

Back