Welcome To aBlackWeb

A militia group is detaining migrants at the border

Mister B.

The Devil’s Greatest Advocate…..
https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/19/us/b...e72lof9Qn9g4qlV92g86vigKOp5jQAsVlTSpFGm_YAcQ8

A militia group near the US-Mexico border has started detaining migrants and handing them over to the US Border Patrol, the New York Times reported, citing social media posts and a spokesman for the group.
The Times reported that a spokesman for the United Constitutional Patriots militia group said their actions were legal, "comparing the detention of the migrants to 'a verbal citizen's arrest.'"

But videos showing migrants held by the group drew swift condemnation from the American Civil Liberties Union of New Mexico, which sent a letter to state authorities denouncing the actions and asking the government to step in.

"We cannot allow racist and armed vigilantes to kidnap and detain people seeking asylum," the ACLU's letter said. "We urge you to immediately investigate this atrocious and unlawful conduct."
----------------------------------

What kind of Machete shit is this?

If I sneak into some other country and a group of muhfuckas hold me at gunpoint at the border I crossed illegally there really ain't shit I can say about it; I simply shouldn't be there in the first place.

If I sneak into some other country and a group of muhfuckas hold me at gunpoint at the border I crossed illegally there really ain't shit I can say about it; I simply shouldn't be there in the first place.

the consequences for seeking asylum (which is legal) or even crossing the border illegally shouldn’t be having guns drawn on myself, my lady, or my child. especially by a bunch of cacs who don’t have any right to hold people against their will

the shit you niggas will justify...

the consequences for seeking asylum (which is legal) or even crossing the border illegally shouldn’t be having guns drawn on myself, my lady, or my child. especially by a bunch of cacs who don’t have any right to hold people against their will

I don’t care about illegals. Them South Americans are more racist than whites here.

South has a large black population but none of them be in power.

Stop saying they're seeking asylum 'cause they're not. If you're seeking asylum you're going to a border checkpoint and declaring it to BP. When you're caught crossing the Rio Grande, or are somewhere in the middle of the desert in NM or AZ, you ain't seeking asylum, you're trying to sneak in the country.

Stop saying they're seeking asylum 'cause they're not. If you're seeking asylum you're going to a border checkpoint and declaring it to BP. When you're caught crossing the Rio Grande, or are somewhere in the middle of the desert in NM or AZ, you ain't seeking asylum, you're trying to sneak in the country.

I got in a wreck with an illegal about 8 years ago

My insurance went up.

I don’t care about illegals. Them South Americans are more racist than whites here.

South has a large black population but none of them be in power.

good for you

but i won’t shrug off racist actions just because we’re not the primary focus this time around

as i said earlier...

“the consequences for seeking asylum (which is legal) or even crossing the border illegally shouldn’t be having guns drawn on myself, my lady, or my child. especially by a bunch of cacs who don’t have any right to hold people against their will”

good for you

but i won’t shrug off racist actions just because we’re not the primary focus this time around

as i said earlier...

“the consequences for seeking asylum (which is legal) or even crossing the border illegally shouldn’t be having guns drawn on myself, my lady, or my child. especially by a bunch of cacs who don’t have any right to hold people against their will”

If you're seeking asylum, you do so at the border with Border Patrol. They get that process started.

If you're here illegally it's no different than being found on somebody's property without permission, and a whole lotta niggas been shot at and slugged up for that legally.

If you're seeking asylum, you do so at the border with Border Patrol. They get that process started.

If you're here illegally it's no different than being found on somebody's property without permission, and a whole lotta niggas been shot at and slugged up for that legally.

there are multiple ways to seek asylum. and you can’t apply without crossing the border first

illegals have a right to apply for such even if detained past the border

to your second point, if a stranger trespasses on your property you have a right to protect yourself, your family, your property

that militia wasn’t in any danger. their lives weren’t threatened. their families weren’t threatened. that wasn't their property to protect. they have no jurisdiction in that area. who are they to enforce their idea of the law and detain these people?

“oh, i don’t like that they’re here so ima do something about it”

sounds like you defending a bunch of george zimmermans

do you though

Last edited:
there are multiple ways to seem asylum. and you can’t apply without crossing the border first

to your second point, if a stranger trespasses on your property you have a right to protect yourself, your family, your property

that militia wasn’t in any danger. their lives weren’t threatened. their families weren’t threatened. that wasn't their property to protect. they have no jurisdiction in that area. who are they to enforce their idea of the law and detain these people?

do you though

You won't get it until your life is impacted by them, and mine has directly.

there are multiple ways to seem asylum. and you can’t apply without crossing the border first

do you though

Where you live?

Back