Welcome To aBlackWeb

A look at the impact Native Americans have had on Culture & History in the US....

This is my beef with it along with trying to re-write the history of The Americas to include Africans. We've got here at a minimum 20,000 years ago, during the last ice age. These cats talk Mali and Mansa Musa like that's ancient history, but he died in 1337. Vikings got to these shores 300 years before Mansa Musa was born and the Chinese and Japanese came a few thousand years before then. As I said in the last thread about this, those who reached these shores either we traded with them, exhanged knowledge, or killed them 'cause they were on some fuck shit (which was the majority of them) but make no mistake about it: we were here and have been here for tens of thousands of years.

Bruh it’s a long line of rewriting history to feel better. Like the folks who think we a lost tribe of Hebrews or Moors. Like your true history isn’t good enough

I don't hate white people whatsoever but I do hate racists with a passion. Most of these white people aged 50 and up need to hurry up and kick the bucket. The next generation of white people seem to be improving but I have a feeling that it's gonna be the same old shit worldwide for the foreseeable future. Gawd save us all.
1616237078443-png.489774

Bruh it’s a long line of rewriting history to feel better. Like the folks who think we a lost tribe of Hebrews or Moors. Like your true history isn’t good enough

Black Africans were part of the group known as the Moors though. Not all the Moors were black, but the black Moors had enough of an impact on Europe that they were still creating art featuring them hundreds of years after the Moors were pushed out of Europe.

1-the-emir-ludwig-deutsch.jpg

Black Africans were part of the group known as the Moors though. Not all the Moors were black, but the black Moors had enough of an impact on Europe that they were still creating art featuring them hundreds of years after the Moors were pushed out of Europe.

1-the-emir-ludwig-deutsch.jpg
I think he's saying black Americans in particular are a group of long lost Moors

I think he's saying black Americans in particular are a group of long lost Moors

Oh yeah, that's bullshit. Some Black Americans probably descended from the same groups as the Moors since many of them were West Africans, but nah, we aren't some segment of the Moors that split off and somehow found their way to America.

I do know where that idea came from though. I think They Came Before Columbus, Van Sertima said something about Columbus having a Black Muslim navigator that seemed to know something about getting to the Americas. I think people took that and ran with it.

Question to my conscious brothers why do we need to claim Native Americans who are a completely separate group as kin to us. Just because people aren’t white does not mean they are black. Outside of Olmec heads we don’t really have any real proof that the Americas were inhabited by Africans even in a small number. Literally a hill not worth fighting on when it’s obvious we are African

for the record

look at those excerpts posted . not once did anyone claim what you’re suggesting

”the negroes ruled the “indians”

why the fuck would I want to be an indian and I’m who the fuck I am

i left that there for niggas to interpret for themselves

there is no so called race of ppl on this planet who ain’t t kin to you. dont speak for me bro

those Excerpts dont even speak for me

Back