Welcome To aBlackWeb

A look at the impact Native Americans have had on Culture & History in the US....

lol Some of the white people are legit bonkers. How could he even fix his mouth to say that shit?

I mean you got sports teams owners dying on hills because they want so bad for their teams to be named after Native peoples/stereotypes and to let their fans get out there and wear native inspired garbs, do native inspired chants, and yuck it up with native inspired mascots.

I was just bout to say half the states are named after something Indian.

There's no way a non-white person could hear even the first 10 seconds of this and not call bullshit. "Religious liberty" stfu you niggas thought there was gold here.

I was just bout to say half the states are named after something Indian.

There's no way a non-white person could hear even the first 10 seconds of this and not call bullshit. "Religious liberty" stfu you niggas thought there was gold here.
They thought it was India and spices.

el dorado is around México or some shit

either way... they brought herpes over

I first read the thread title as “A look at the impact AFRICAN AMERICANS have had on culture and history in the U.S.”

That would actually be a better subject to discuss.

STATEMENTS FROM GENERAL THOMAS JESSUP
• “This, you may be assured, is a Negro, not an Indian war, and if it be not speedily put
down, the south will feel the effects of it on their slave population before the end of the
next season."
• - Major General Jesup, June, 1837, in American State Papers, Military Affairs, cited in
Kenneth W. Porter, The Negro on the American Frontier [New York, 1971] 251, 281
• “"If the war be carried on it must necessarily be one of extermination. We have, at no
former period of our history, had to contend with so formidable an enemy. No Seminole proves false to his country, nor has a single instance ever occurred of a first rate warrior having surrendered."
• IBID
• “Throughout my operations I have found the “Negroes” the most active and
determined warriors; and during the conferences with the “Indian” chiefs I ascertained they exercised an almost controlling influence over them....The “Negroes” rule the ‘Indians’

STATEMENTS FROM GENERAL THOMAS JESSUP
• “This, you may be assured, is a Negro, not an Indian war, and if it be not speedily put
down, the south will feel the effects of it on their slave population before the end of the
next season."
• - Major General Jesup, June, 1837, in American State Papers, Military Affairs, cited in
Kenneth W. Porter, The Negro on the American Frontier [New York, 1971] 251, 281
• “"If the war be carried on it must necessarily be one of extermination. We have, at no
former period of our history, had to contend with so formidable an enemy. No Seminole proves false to his country, nor has a single instance ever occurred of a first rate warrior having surrendered."
• IBID
• “Throughout my operations I have found the “Negroes” the most active and
determined warriors; and during the conferences with the “Indian” chiefs I ascertained they exercised an almost controlling influence over them....The “Negroes” rule the ‘Indians’

Many of the Maroons who were amongst the Natives we call ‘Seminoles’ were Muslims /Moors who had an ancient presence in America. The ‘Chief’ of this fort called Fort Negro was a man of Mande descent. The Mande were/are West African Muslims. ‘Mande’ groups founded the medieval empires of Ghana and Mali. They include the Bambara, Dyula, Malinke, Mande, Dogon and Sinke established as Indigenous to both lands.

Back