it can still work, the bf just has to have a talk with his folks

and its probably best they all keep their distance for a while

he should definitely mention it

it wouldnt be like she was lying

giphy.gif

Tell dude to handle that

This

Yeah he might have to pull up on pops

...and do what? Hell pops probably gave that nigga dap when they alone and had this type of convo...

"Boy you got a phat booty one right there! You just like ya pops! Back in 82'...yo daddy had ALLLL the phat booty hoes sweatin him. Why you think I married ya mama? You see she got a phat booty to right...RIGHT? HA HA! Yea bo...yo Daddy was DA MAN back then."

*gets asked about texting his girl*

"AHH BOY...I was just messin wit her. Had to see where dat head was at. Makin sure she ain't outchea ho'in on my boy. You saw what ya brother went thru wit that trifling ex-wife of his right...RIGHT? Alright then. No need to get her draws in a bunch. She ain't tell ya mama tho right? Cuz lawd knows I don't need her havin a fit like last time."

Nah, dude would have to put his father in his place. I would’ve had him saying something way before the gathering.

He must kill them and bury the bodies far away I mean he must talk to pops and let him know politely to stop the bullshit. Apply aggression when applicable.

Idk how i would approach this tbh, all options are fucked.

If shorty tells her dude, it's not only the dude and his pops going at it. The moms might fuck around and leave the pops, now the mom's has resentment towards the chick cuz she feels she's the reason her whole family fell apart. etc. idk man.

Don't tell his mother. That can cause more colossal problems. She need to tell her dude and have him handle it from there.

Back