Welcome To aBlackWeb

A female tries to shame some random n!gga on social media after catching him staring @ cheek meat

This old or are gyms open in other spots?

Anyway u can't help to look in the gym but old boy was doing too much. U can't stop and stare, that shits creepy.

BUT.. if you working out and pop the occasional glance. Then u peeping with professionalism
:think2:

1. Never let them catch you looking. It's uncomfortable for the BOTH of you. Moreso her.

2. Them niggas need some better lines, if they're gonna use lines.

3. Beyond that...I don't really see the issue.

If this is problematic somehow, can someone tell me why? I'm open to learning some shit.

Gat damn...this broad typed "my name is reggie blah, blah, blah."

Not sure why she was filming the work out tho

I think it was wack to post and add text to this video as if she was disrespected or harassed.
But she's wearing tights, not looses. Just bc she got the attn doesn't mean she wanted it.
I see these "caught him looking" kind of post a lot on ig.

He was looking like most guys in the gym when curvy women wear tight clothes. Difference is, we're not being filmed. Besides, he was glancing at her. He even looked away when he thought she was going to turn around.

I have a friend curvier then that and she wears spandex, shorts, and a fitted tshirt that doesn't show cleavage. Just her thing.

Im not saying anything is wrong with wearing wedgie inducing tights but if they do.... expect men to look and not pretend like it's out of the ordinary.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Back