Welcome To aBlackWeb

A female puts the lioness paws on some thirsty n!gga for stalking her on the NYC subway..

I get what you saying

But a woman ego is the most fragile thing in the world.

You call a chick ugly out the blue, she might off herself
Nah, after a certain age unattractive chicks know they unattractive

Some might still get a lil offended but overall they know what it's and why a nigga hollering

I've a woman lose her damn mind b/c a guy told her he wasn't interested. Caused a scene and er'thang. Smh.

It's not that serious people. Both men & women. There's too many muthafuccas out there just to be concerned wit just ONE person. Naw. You not interested...cool. On to the next until one is interested

Last edited:
"oooooooooh, she knocked dat nigga outohmahgaawd!!!"

Now if he swung on her and sent her to sleep it would have been

"OH MAH GAWD! HE HIT HER!!! HE HIT HER!!!"

and niggas in here talmbout you should never hit a woman under any circumstance.

lol When exactly would he have swung on her? It's kinda hard to swing on anyone when she's using your head to tap out "Fuck Nigga" in Morse Code. This shit was in her iPod.

that's the kind of shit they jump to in NYC. According to them chicks out there every nigga trying to holler is a stalker, potential rapist, or some shit like that.

"Hi beauti..."
"HEEEEELP DIS NIGGA TRYIN' TA RAPE ME!!! HEEEEEELP!"
"naw, I just said hel..."
*pssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssht*
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGBURGLE AAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! IT BURNS!!!! AAAAAAAAAH!!!"
"YEAH NIKKA!!! HOW YOU LIKE DAT MACE IN YA EYES YOU FUCKIN RAPIST!!!"

^^^ That scenario plays out at least a thousand times a day out there.

AAAAAAAARGBURGLE!

5E9DB41B-A5D5-469F-B03F-56908DB3B5A9.gif

Which is why those type of dudes are the ones they need to be weary of. The way dude just stood there, from my pov...I'd be like "Oh shyt. This nigga bout to fucc her up." Bruh was too calm.

So she lucked up. But if bruh was all the way fucc'd up in the head, that situation could've ended up tragic for her.

Not to be the shitty dude, but it still can. Lots of men won't take that L and keep it moving

Bitch sounded like Black Rob. She wouldn't have had to worry about me trying holla. because any stalking or plans of attempting to shoot my shot would've been relinquished as soon as that abrasive, jarring ass accent came out. How do y'all NY niggas put up with that shit?

Bitch sounded like Black Rob. She wouldn't have had to worry about me trying holla. because any stalking or plans of attempting to shoot my shot would've been relinquished as soon as that abrasive, jarring ass accent came out. How do y'all NY niggas put up with that shit?
Its sexy *shrugs*

The accent, not the jargon

They all talk like some unrefined savages

Crazy thing is we had a classic thread when 8 ball jacket lord slapped the rings out that loud mouth bitch

Looks like he didn't try to fight back. He was just trying to defend himself, so I dunno about this one....

She beat his ass down, tho.

Crazy thing is we had a classic thread when 8 ball jacket lord slapped the rings out that loud mouth bitch

images

jacket2.jpg

7Q0q.gif

Back