Welcome To aBlackWeb

A female puts the lioness paws on some thirsty n!gga for stalking her on the NYC subway..

And I just watched the video. Fuck him.

Dudes really don’t understand what we go through. Like I’m harassed often, it makes my Anxiety worse. My biggest fear is like a dude attacking me because I won’t talk to him and because I’ve seen it happen, I try to even avoid mfs fucking with me the best way I can.

But that's some NYC shit though. I know niggas act up in other cities and shit, but I hear the most complaints about niggas shootin' their shot from chicks in NYC. Y'all take shit to whole different levels. Go elsewhere in the country and a cat just saying "hello there pretty woman" and its taken as a compliment and is treated as such, to chick in NYC y'all take it as a nigga finna rape you. In the south all the way across to Cali, people speak to one another on the streets and it's considered cordial, in NYC y'all chicks trying to get speaking turned into a crime or some shit.

When I hear shit like this it makes me wonder if you view things differently from the time you spent in Tennessee over NYC.

But that's some NYC shit though. I know niggas act up in other cities and shit, but I hear the most complaints about niggas shootin' their shot from chicks in NYC. Y'all take shit to whole different levels. Go elsewhere in the country and a cat just saying "hello there pretty woman" and its taken as a compliment and is treated as such, to chick in NYC y'all take it as a nigga finna rape you. In the south all the way across to Cali, people speak to one another on the streets and it's considered cordial, in NYC y'all chicks trying to get speaking turned into a crime or some shit.

When I hear shit like this it makes me wonder if you view things differently from the time you spent in Tennessee over NYC.

You ever think the amount of disrespect that up north people have in general olays a part in this. And i mean northeast coast. The whole region aint cordial.

Man i heard some fucked up stories about random guys on the street trying to holler at females.

This isnt exclusive to nyc

Yeah my girls ex friend was walking in Kroger and this guy was steady hollering at her trying get her number and she told him she wasnt interested so this mf andre the giant body slammed her to the floor and ran out the store full speed. She ended up having a severe concussion and now always have the most severe migraines that take 2-3 rounds of tylenol to relieve.

Certain men cant handle rejection and resort to violence like a bitch.

You ever think the amount of disrespect that up north people have in general olays a part in this. And i mean northeast coast. The whole region aint cordial.

Absolutely. Anyone Black that I've ever worked with that was fresh outta that region was always thrown off by how much folks greet one another just being cordial.

I walk up in any corner store or whatever out here and cats out front or in the stores always hittin me off with the "Whassup OG? What's good?" Women speak to you and it ain't on no flirty shit either, just a pleasant "hello" or "how's it going".

Working in clubs since I was 19.

A high percentage of the fights I broke up were dudes who responded physically to rejection.

I understand shorty passion and aggression, but if he ain't touch her, she should have kept her hands to herself. Cuz that situation could have easily went the other way...

I fucks with her for her heart, cuz you know she a ride or die... But she can't be that wreckeless with her hands.

Im dying at this though.

Dude was following her and texting his boys how he had his sights on this bad chick and how he was getting ready to holla at her.

Next thing you know he viral on social media and she putting her timbs on him.

Stalking is a strong word

that's the kind of shit they jump to in NYC. According to them chicks out there every nigga trying to holler is a stalker, potential rapist, or some shit like that.

"Hi beauti..."
"HEEEEELP DIS NIGGA TRYIN' TA RAPE ME!!! HEEEEEELP!"
"naw, I just said hel..."
*pssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssht*
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGBURGLE AAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! IT BURNS!!!! AAAAAAAAAH!!!"
"YEAH NIKKA!!! HOW YOU LIKE DAT MACE IN YA EYES YOU FUCKIN RAPIST!!!"

^^^ That scenario plays out at least a thousand times a day out there.

Same dudes that be like "that cant be me" be the same dudes that aint about to stalk a chick.

These abnormal dudes that do shit like stalk people are also the ones that dont know how to react in situations.

Which is why those type of dudes are the ones they need to be weary of. The way dude just stood there, from my pov...I'd be like "Oh shyt. This nigga bout to fucc her up." Bruh was too calm.

So she lucked up. But if bruh was all the way fucc'd up in the head, that situation could've ended up tragic for her.

Back