Welcome To aBlackWeb

A female puts the lioness paws on some thirsty n!gga for stalking her on the NYC subway..

@Meeks
you cool mah?

I don’t do the subway.
Bad enough I had this short ass Jamaican dude that I never even seen before follow me outside the laundromat for my number.

I was like nahhh I’m ok and he literally would not leave me alone.

And I just watched the video. Fuck him.

Dudes really don’t understand what we go through. Like I’m harassed often, it makes my Anxiety worse. My biggest fear is like a dude attacking me because I won’t talk to him and because I’ve seen it happen, I try to even avoid mfs fucking with me the best way I can.

I don’t do the subway.
Bad enough I had this short ass Jamaican dude that I never even seen before follow me outside the laundromat for my number.

I was like nahhh I’m ok and he literally would not leave me alone.
@GNS

lenny.gif

ok..

1...maybe thats just what it is in nyc, but if i was dude and the chick was talkin like that with the FULL new york shit i woulda just had to have walked away...lookin like a bitch and all..too much.. thats just as bad as the super moked out tita chicks here.

2...i was ready to call shenanigans until she scooped his nose. at that point all bets woulda been off. we woulda been fightin and i woulda had social media warriors callin my job to get me fired lol.

All that shit wasn't necessary, after the first two punches you could see dude wasn't going to fight back. I wouldn't even be mad if he hauled off and knocked her out.

I didnt see no stalking and aint here to debate that part

when she started and barking ol boy shoulda just wrapped it up and went the other way

idk if he slow or was just stuck in his stalkerism, but he probably coulda dodged all that

Would be some shit if it came out that he's got some disability and she ends up being the lady that beat up the retarded dude

Back