Welcome To aBlackWeb

A female puts the lioness paws on some thirsty n!gga for stalking her on the NYC subway..

"oooooooooh, she knocked dat nigga outohmahgaawd!!!"

Now if he swung on her and sent her to sleep it would have been

"OH MAH GAWD! HE HIT HER!!! HE HIT HER!!!"

and niggas in here talmbout you should never hit a woman under any circumstance.
He was stalking her nigga, DAMN

What woman hurt you to be this way b. It sad af. Detroit failed you

relistened to her rant, and in between all them "whahappened?" All I heard was a nigga got off the train and got back on and she was there. Maybe the nigga was attracted and is socially awkward and couldn't figure out how to approach her but didn't want to lose a chance to shoot his shot, maybe the shit was a coincidence, you never know, but it doesn't seem like a case of real ass "stalking".

Y'all overly sensitive, in touch with your feminine side ass niggas need to take a few shots of 151 and put some bass in ya voice. Stop enabling these hoes in thinking every nigga wants them and every nigga is thirsty.

relistened to her rant, and in between all them "whahappened?" All I heard was a nigga got off the train and got back on and she was there. Maybe the nigga was attracted and is socially awkward and couldn't figure out how to approach her but didn't want to lose a chance to shoot his shot, maybe the shit was a coincidence, you never know, but it doesn't seem like a case of real ass "stalking".

Y'all overly sensitive, in touch with your feminine side ass niggas need to take a few shots of 151 and put some bass in ya voice. Stop enabling these hoes in thinking every nigga wants them and every nigga is thirsty.
They dont make 151 anymore

"oooooooooh, she knocked dat nigga outohmahgaawd!!!"

Now if he swung on her and sent her to sleep it would have been

"OH MAH GAWD! HE HIT HER!!! HE HIT HER!!!"

and niggas in here talmbout you should never hit a woman under any circumstance.

Nigga he stalked her ass. How she wrong for spazzin? A nigga following you and you not gonna see wassup

Stop rationalizing creep shit

I didnt see no stalking and aint here to debate that part

when she started barking ol boy shoulda just wrapped it up and went the other way

idk if he slow or was just stuck in his stalkerism, but he probably coulda dodged all that

Last edited:
Back