Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

I know people are made but what's the point of burning down businesses that you frequent?

The only fire I can see being worthy is the police station being set on fire everything else is bull sbit

I been conflicted as fuck.

On one hand, I can understand people are mad as fuck and maybe violence is the answer.

On the other hand, the people you're rioting to protect are the people that work in those businesses you burned down. Leaving those people unemployed aint gon help the situation one bit.

On one hand, I can understand people are mad as fuck and maybe violence is the answer.

On the other hand, the people you're rioting to protect are the people that work in those businesses you burned down. Leaving those people unemployed aint gon help the situation one bit.
Exactly

Just heard/seen that CNN crew was arrested. What?! That’s crazy. This is only going to add fuel to the firr

There’s videos of cops acting as protesters, and going around smashing windows, starting fires, and spray painting shit on walls..

Back