Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could not convince me to willingly share a woman with a man. In fact if and when my daughters get married, I don’t want them calling me daddy, I want them to refer to me as pop pop.

Lol I like this cause I damn sure call my man daddy

My nigga had to pick me up from the hospital after this lil endoscopy. Nigga gonna ask me why the fit so tough for the hospital. Told that nigga "I gotta look fly on any occasion. Idc. Even when I'm throwing out the recycling."

A nigga that doesn't at least consider his fly doesn't care about nothing else.

Man look... I'd much rather wear these pants than some skinny shits. Ionno what's going on with that jacket and sweater, but the pants would get rocked with just a tee shirt without hesitation.

I don't know how dudes wear that skinny shit without feelin' like a hoe.

I remember when that skinny jeans shit was at its height. It was hard to find some regular affordable jeans. Everything was either skinny, had goofy glitter and designs all over them, or were boot cut shit like the white boys wear.

My nigga had to pick me up from the hospital after this lil endoscopy. Nigga gonna ask me why the fit so tough for the hospital. Told that nigga "I gotta look fly on any occasion. Idc. Even when I'm throwing out the recycling."

A nigga that doesn't at least consider his fly doesn't care about nothing else.
You was talking that talk after having a camera in your ass?

I remember when that skinny jeans shit was at its height. It was hard to find some regular affordable jeans. Everything was either skinny, had goofy glitter and designs all over them, or were boot cut shit like the white boys wear.
Over the last 3-4 years my jeans has gotten baggy.

I really couldn't find shit to fit me except at Walmart of all places.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back