Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love both of y’all
Nah..I fed into it cause it’s funny but the initial of that was unintentional. I have shorty on ignore I didn’t even see her posts. I don’t got no problem wit her winning no awards, I even did that cause it was funny to me to seem bothered by something silly. Then AP triggered me wit his attitude, then I just did it to be a dick.

Nah..I fed into it cause it’s funny but the initial of that was unintentional. I have shorty on ignore I didn’t even see her posts. I don’t got no problem wit her winning no awards, I even did that cause it was funny to me to seem bothered by something silly. Then AP triggered me wit his attitude, then I just did it to be a dick.
Trust me man I know you well enough on here to know all of that already don’t worry lol

Just was entertaining myself

You got Scandalust on ignore? Why? She like the last person I would think anyone would banish to the ignore box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back