Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO A Black Lady Sketch Show

I love the Hertep sketches so far. Lmao

The 3rd episode is the best out of all of them that I've seen. I laughed damn near that whole episode

Last edited:
Quinta is such a weirdo lol... the only times I've laughed watching this show is offa some shit she's done or said. The third episode was definitely the best so far

Quinta stupid as hell lmaoooo

Yall was right about this ep. Shit had me laughing all the way through

Hate to say it but robin thede (the light skinted one) def the weakest link on this show even tho she killed that jackee in 227 impersonation

Last edited:
Quinta stupid as hell lmaoooo

Yall was right about this ep. Shit had me laughing all the way through

Hate to say it but robin thede (the light skinted one) def the weakest link on this show even tho she killed that jackee in 227 impersonation

I liked the 227 skit a lot with the cameos of the past actors and Thede killed her Jacke'e impersonation like you stated. She sounded just like her. Lol

The 2nd episode was much much better than the first. No show is perfect and I'm going to watch the 3rd episode as well.

Most recent episode wasn't funny at all.

I only laughed at the airline customer service skit.

I ain't learning names..big shawty the funniest, shes cute

Short bulgey eyes chick is aight..hope she stops trying so hard

Lightskin shorty nees to stop doing the ratchet roles shes not good at it, but she bodies the arrogant and ignorant roles

The two other slim ebony chicks round out the cast nice, they versatile

But big shawty the star, which lowkey in itself is funny cause of super agent role of not being noticable

The last two episodes have been hilarious.. the Casper mattress commercial caught me off guard and had me dying. Lmao.

The church potluck was funny as hell also.

That get the belt sketch sent me

Black lady courtroom was funny af too

Last edited:
That get the belt sketch sent me

Black lady courtroom was funny af too

lol the belt sketch, the super hertep wedding toast joint and whatever sketch where quinta kept dancing after everybody bounced were the standout ones this season for me

Back