Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO A Black Lady Sketch Show

Or because she a black woman lol
Fr tho...been a bunch of male created shows that took extended time off and the nigga says nothing. Issa do it and she's jealous of men liking something SHE created. Lmaoooo

tenor.gif

Fr tho...been a bunch of male created shows that took extended time off and the nigga says nothing. Issa do it and she's jealous of men liking something SHE created. Lmaoooo

tenor.gif

I'm basing my opinion on what she already said though.

Not speculation........her own words.

Already responded.

Gabi's just picking and choosing what she wants to listen to.
Picking and choosing what? This is literally what she said out her own mouth:

Her fully fledged film career does, however, mean that fans of Insecure will have a while to wait for season four. “I haven’t even started writing four,” she confesses. “But we needed a break, after going back-to-back for three years. Making that show means nine months out of the year, you can’t do anything else, and nobody wants to feel like a hamster on a wheel. That’s not conducive to creativity at all,” she says. “So much of that show is about our own experiences, so we need to be able to live life.”

Again, where you got that she wanted to stick it to the Lawrence hive is weird and dumb.

Picking and choosing what? This is literally what she said out her own mouth:

Again, where you got that she wanted to stick it to the Lawrence hive is weird and dumb.

Now you're being disingenuous by taking my words out of context.

I never said anything about her trying to "stick it to Lawrence fans."

Only that she didn't like the idea of Insecure becoming something that she didn't intend for it to be.

Now you're being disingenuous by taking my words out of context.

I never said anything about her trying to "stick it to Lawrence fans."

Only that she didn't like the idea of Insecure becoming something that she didn't intend for it to be.
You said her ego was getting the best of her and that there's no reason for a hit show to take that much time off (as if a gang of other shows havent take an extended hiatus and came back like it was nothing)....suggesting there's a correlation between the long break and Lawrence hive.
She just wants to prove that she can create a hit female show that doesn't involve men.

Ergo...she's purposely sabotaging insecure by being involved with other things because she doesnt like Lawrence's popularity. Lawrence had nothing to do with anything, but you made it something on some corny gender wars shit.

You said her ego was getting the best of her and that there's no reason for a hit show to take that much time off (as if a gang of other shows havent take an extended hiatus and came back like it was nothing)....suggesting there's a correlation between the long break and Lawrence hive.

Ergo...she's purposely sabotaging insecure by being involved with other things because she doesnt like Lawrence's popularity. Lawrence had nothing to do with anything, but you made it something on some corny gender wars shit.

Why do you keep focusing on Lawrence?

Again, she wanted Insecure to be a female show and for it to fail or succeed strictly on those merits.

Again, she wanted Insecure to be a female show and for it to fail or succeed strictly on those merits.

How do you know the bolded statement is a fact and not just some assumption you're making?

I don't watch or read her interviews like that so maybe I'm missing something

Because YOU focused on Lawrence lol.

Your point has already been exposed as dumb. It's cool. We dont have to keep going on about it.

Because YOU focused on Lawrence lol.

Your point has already been exposed as dumb. It's cool. We dont have to keep going on about it.
Bruh he dont know wtf he talkin about. Posting just to be posting.
Yall gotta remember bruh debated a math question for days.

I was done with this thread days ago until I wondered why everybody got quiet all of a sudden after her little comedy sketch show came out.

Wondered why nobody had anything to say about it until I called y'all out on it.

Now all y'all wanna talk about is Issa and how I've got some kind of problem with her, but.........conveniently............no one's still said anything to dispute what I said about her comedy show being garbage.

So basically all everyone's been doing is deflecting this whole time.

It's cool though.

I'm on my David from Legion shit right now.

In my own world.

Related video:

Last edited:
Quinta is pretty funny and Gabrielle is fine. IDK anything about the other two chicks. Bout to check it out.

Deadeye, on everything i love, i swear i didnt make ANY of those connections you trying to make in here brah lol

Back