Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO A Black Lady Sketch Show

I'll definitely check it out. I just hope they have a broad range of comedy and not just comedy directed soley at black women. I know they're talented enough so hope they do so.

Gonna def check it out. Trailer didnā€™t do anything for me but I fucks with a lot of these ladies track record

Lol you really dislike feminism?

Ironically, I didn't say anything about feminism at all.

My comments were directed at Issa's feelings about her own show.

She's said herself that she never intended for Lawrence's character to be as popular as he is.

So I guess she hates feminism too huh?

Mike Tomlin laughing clip.gif

You can call it whatever you want.........but you can't say it's not true.

There's no logical reason for a half-hour hit show to be put on the back burner like that.

Key word being logical.

She got multiple black people working all on different shows and you want one show to flop just cause you like the other show.

Thats some hating ass shit.

Insecure could've led to people from that show getting other roles and movies so it pushed the time frame back. So she got another show and employed even more black people but she fucked up.

Nigga please

She got multiple black people working all on different shows and you want one show to flop just cause you like the other show.

Thats some hating ass shit.

Insecure could've led to people from that show getting other roles and movies so it pushed the time frame back. So she got another show and employed even more black people but she fucked up.

Nigga please

I just hating seeing people let their ego get the best of them.

Sometimes failure is needed to experience future success.......and to prevent future failure as well.

Hopefully this will be a teachable moment for her.

Last edited:
Back