Welcome To aBlackWeb

A baby boy died from injuries suffered when Mississippi police gunned down his murder-suspect father, authorities say.

this started in the place where i grew up

the dude killed shot his ex gf in the head (apparently out of jealousy she was seeing someone else), then shot her nephew who was staying with her

he took the 4 month old baby with no car seat and tried to flee.

He makes it to Miss, they put out the tack strips and from what i've gathered, they just opened fire on the vehicle. I thought he got out and tried to use the baby as a shield but they just started blamming on the car.

this started in the place where i grew up

the dude killed shot his ex gf in the head (apparently out of jealousy she was seeing someone else), then shot her nephew who was staying with her

he took the 4 month old baby with no car seat and tried to flee.

He makes it to Miss, they put out the tack strips and from what i've gathered, they just opened fire on the vehicle. I thought he got out and tried to use the baby as a shield but they just started blamming on the car.

The baby was his?

seems like this exact thing happened before and it was here in Louisiana

damn near same story word for word but a few years ago

Boo-hoo, nigga.

I kiss my wife on the forehead every morning when I leave too.

The only difference between he and I is he actually has a weapon to help him get back home should the shit get thick.

You that paranoid? Fuckin QUIT.

Teach. Make a REAL difference.

There's a shortage of teachers in the country - especially black male teachers.

Help us out and stop this pity party. OR start giving up some of these fuckin pigs causing this chaos and making ALL y'all look like soulless killers hiding behind badges.

Quoted for muhfuckin EMPHASIS.

Quoted for muhfuckin EMPHASIS.

All I can say is that I'd understand his feelings if he happens to be a unicorn (i.e., a good cop).

His feelings are misdirected though. He can't be fussing at the people who dislike police. He should be directing his fatigue rants towards the system that protects and rewards the very people that make him and other "good" cops look bad.

seems like this exact thing happened before and it was here in Louisiana

damn near same story word for word but a few years ago
Yes. I remember

If i recall it was a black cop and a white suspect who's baby got shot. The cop got charged. Lets see if they keep the same energy

Yes. I remember

If i recall it was a black cop and a white suspect who's baby got shot. The cop got charged. Lets see if they keep the same energy
There were multiple cops who fired shots as I appreciate it. Might be tough to identify whose gun it was that killed the child

Back