Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News A$AP Rocky Facing 6 Years In Prison... Trial set to begin

I give home props for defending himself and his ppl

Has Anna Wintour spoken on his behalf yet or nah?
She signed the petition?

I’m just saying tho brittle bones and shit? White people are less than because their dna ain’t like that. But I don’t think there are any differences in strength between the different races of humans. Too much pseudo science.

A few months ago Andrew Schulz (from BrilliantIdiots )was on tour in Sweden & one of his people with him said a bouncer at a bar profiled him for being black and wouldnt let him in. Then he got into a fight with the bouncer or w/e, (pretty sure he got beat up), then the police arrested him. But he ended up being in jail for a min maybe a month or so i forget) facing years. They kept giving updates on the show and apparently the reason is the prosecutor wouldnt let it go. He has a thing for wanting to make an example outa foreigners, by trying to give him hard time for w/e he can. Wouldnt surprise me if its the same guy.

havent read all message here in the thread but this is what he gets to eat daily,, its better food that i have in my home to be honest lol

Monday
Goulash soup, cheese, bread
Hot chickpea stew, rice

Tuesday
Breakfast sausage, horseradish sauce, potatoes
Italian chicken, pasta

Wednesday
Meatballs, mashed potatoes, beetroot salad
Chicken nuggets, sweet chili sauce, vegetable rice

Thursday
Rotfruktssoppa
Cheesecake, jam
Puddle in pan, fried egg, beetroot

Friday
Greek color steak, potato wedges, tzatziki
Spanish fish stew with vegetables, bulgur

Saturday
Chicken with mustard & horseradish, rice
Pie with minced meat, salad

Sunday
Light meat stew, potatoes

copied from Swedish forums

It is decided on Friday when the prosecutor must apply for extended arrest. However, he is detained because of the flight risk, and it has hardly diminished during these two weeks.

It was a chief prosecutor who decided to arrest Rocky and his bodyguards. The prosecutor who held a press conference became the preliminary investigator only after that decision.

while i am all for him being free....this is alot for one person.

no one saying shit about the black man locked up in china for defending himself.

do yall care about black issues frfr?

China Sentences Former Ball State Linebacker Wendell Brown To 4 Years Over Bar Fight
Former Ball State football player Wendell Brown has been sentenced in China to four years in prison on assault charges stemming from a 2016 bar fight in Chongqing.

Brown, 30, is a former linebacker for the Muncie, Indiana college, who later played for the Canadian Football League's Winnipeg Blue Bombers and Austria's Swarco Raiders. He was in China helping coach the Chongqing Dockers at the time of the altercation that landed him in jail.

Michigan Public Radio reports the Detroit native "allegedly punched a Chinese man after the man, who was drunk, threw a glass bottle at him at a bar ..."

The American Football International Review adds that "according to witnesses, [Brown] was provoked by a group of locals who were upset that [he] would not party with them," adding that after the bottle was thrown, "Brown ... retaliated out of self-defense."

Brown was tried in July 2017, but it has taken a year for the verdict to be announced.

where is homies petition?

Back