Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News A$AP Rocky Facing 6 Years In Prison... Trial set to begin

I can remember hearing that in Scandanavian society, violent crime is rare. In other words, there are prisons for criminals (burglary, fraud, DUI) but violent crime isn't the same as it is in the US. So an American getting into a fight is a big deal in Sweden. It's not a typical Assault and Battery case like it would be in America.

I can remember hearing that in Scandanavian society, violent crime is rare. In other words, there are prisons for criminals (burglary, fraud, DUI) but violent crime isn't the same as it is in the US. So an American getting into a fight is a big deal in Sweden. It's not a typical Assault and Battery case like it would be in America.
Lol nah that's false. Gun crimes are are at a all time high in sweden.

Mostly from immigrants. These people come straight from the war as teens with possibly half their fam killed in front of them. They have PTSD on another level.

And getting guns is easy in Sweden so they gonna resort to shooting each other. Also assault is very common.

What they are doing to asap is making an example. There are swedes who get away with 2 years for murder which is also common.

A dude from sweden doing what asap did would most likely just get a fine or a night in the holding cell

Lol nah that's false. Gun crimes are are at a all time high in sweden.

Mostly from immigrants. These people come straight from the war as teens with possibly half their fam killed in front of them. They have PTSD on another level.

And getting guns is easy in Sweden so they gonna resort to shooting each other. Also assault is very common.

What they are doing to asap is making an example. There are swedes who get away with 2 years for murder which is also common.

A dude from sweden doing what asap did would most likely just get a fine or a night in the holding cell

Well there's a difference between immigrants being violent vs native Swedes being violent.

If you think about it, Scandanavian's bones break easier and they bleed faster so it's not in their best interest to be violent.

Well there's a difference between immigrants being violent vs native Swedes being violent.

If you think about it, Scandanavian's bones break easier and they bleed faster so it's not in their best interest to be violent.
Lmao fam they got bandidos and hells angels over there. All swedes.

Swedes do crime too. They get a slap on the wrist. It's mostly native swedes who get 2 years for murder.

Norway and Sweden got the same soft laws. Remember Breivik in Norway who massacred 77 immigrant children? He got 18 years in the psych ward.

I'm travelling a lot and I know many people.
Lol at them having fragile bones or bleeding faster tho rofl

Prison cells out there prob has the finest IKEA furnitures. ASAP Rocky will be just fine

Supporting my brother to the fullest #FREE ASAP REAL NIGGA !

FUCK THE POLICE !

On the other hand, there were quite a few that weren’t ready to jump on the Free Flacko bandwagon, just yet. In response to the petition and boycott, many highlighted his old anti-black statements and pulled the rapper’s response to the 2014 shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson.

“I thought of this when I heard about Asap Rocky’s situation in Sweden,” ”The Read” host Crissle wrote, with a screenshot of Rocky’s statement, which read: “I’m just gonna stay black and die. Why, because I’m black? So every time something happens because I’m black I gotta stand up?”

“I don’t wanna talk about no fucking Ferguson and shit because I don’t live over there! I live in fucking Soho and Beverly Hills,” he said. “I can’t relate.”

Bruh you know Vikings came from Scandinavia and pillaged and raped through Europe. Like bruh what you mean?

Swedish system is about"humanising" and rehabilitation they're less likely to recommit a crime.

He will come out an evangelist

I'm surprised the American consulate hasn't stepped in if his situation is so inhumane. I'm sure his people went to them 1st ( well I would hope so anyway) instead of getting people to do an online petition. If they didn't go to the American authorities in that country 1st and his conditions aren't as dire as his people are making them out to be all this stuff could backfire in their face.

I also wouldn't be surprised if his conditions aren't as bad as they are making it seem for the swedish government to address this publicly because it's bad press for their country

Yo guys i live in sweden i can tell ya this is not FAIR. Ive been beating up and beating niggas down worse than this but they didnt lock me up like this. This is pure jealous

This is a rasist goverment and i hate cops over her the reason why it got worse Was because a girl told rocky this guys grabbed her ass and tried kiss her even tho she refused

Back