Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News A$AP Rocky Facing 6 Years In Prison... Trial set to begin

aight yeah this has two sides....because we know its all about the money here.....thats your ticket to freedom

but by that same token, that country's not helping themselves any with the "your money's no good" rule lol

i understand no bail for high level crimes....nah, sit your ass down

but a fight????......they housed and fed that man for a couple weeks for NOTHING....but to make a point to americans or some shit idk

he would have gladly financed ya'll some new uniforms or sumn and been on his way home

they're not "wrong" for trying to level the field....they just need to write in some stipulations

aight yeah this has two sides....because we know its all about the money here.....thats your ticket to freedom

but by that same token, that country's not helping themselves any with the "your money's no good" rule lol

but a fight????......they housed and fed that man for a couple weeks for NOTHING....but to make a point to americans or some shit idk

he would have gladly financed ya'll some new uniforms or sumn and been on his way home

they're not "wrong" for trying to level the field....they just need to write in some stipulations
I agree it's definitely been exposed as a model that's not perfect in that aspect but I would love the UK to adopt the Scandinavian approach to the justice system

The cells education humanising etc etc

Yall gotta stop downplaying this. Sweden purposely stole over a month of that man's life and to add insult to injury they're fining him some change. This was a complete L for asap, there's no spinning it. He thought places like Soho and Beverly Hills and Sweden were save havens for him to run away from blackness. He got his coon card pulled

One could argue its still cheaper and faster than if it was in America. In the states a person would of got bail if they could afford it. Then it would of been back and fourth to court with lawyers for how long, before it was settled. How many cases over here that can go on for months or years before it even gets in a court room. We def need an overhaul.

Also probably makes people with money think twice about wildin out. Cant just post a quick bail and pass it off to your lawyers.

Last edited:
yeah i just tried to separate the two but people do get lost in the system here for not having the bail money

but shit if I got it I wanna have the option to fuckin bail out lmao

idk man, its all bad

yeah i just tried to separate the two but people do get lost in the system here for not having the bail money

but shit if I got it I wanna have the option to fuckin bail out lmao

idk man, its all bad

He was arrested, tried and sentenced all within approximately a months time.

Decidedly better than the bullshit we got going on over here.

"The right to a fair and speedy trial," my ass.

‘Ungrateful Motherf***ers’: Trump Supporters Who Tried to Free A$AP Rocky Are Furious Rapper Didn’t Thank Trump

Two of President Donald Trump’s closest allies in the African American community helped facilitate the president’s role in pressuring Sweden to release rapper A$AP Rocky from jail this month. All they asked was that the rapper thank the Trump team upon his return, so they were furious when Rocky went ghost on them after he was freed, according to Yahoo News.

Darrell Scott, Ohio pastor and member of Trump’s transition team, and Kareem Lanier, co-chairman of the Urban Revitalization Coalition, a nonprofit that promotes the Trump agenda in the black community, became advocates for Rocky’s case after hearing from entertainment fixer Hassan Muhammad.

The two, initially skeptical of Rocky, were completely on board to help after they watched the full video of the incident and believed Rocky had been harassed by the man he was accused of assaulting.

Muhammad told Lanier, “if the White House does not get involved, Rocky is screwed.”

Muhammad put Lanier and Scott in touch with Rocky’s manager, John Ehmann. “The White House didn’t ask for anything. There were no conditions attached, but my condition and Kareem’s condition was that all I’m asking for you guys to do is say thank you,” Scott recounted telling Ehmann.

“If a serial killer gets Rocky out of jail, I would have no problem saying thank you to the serial killer,” said Ehmann.

Scott and Lanier then got in touch with Jared Kushner, who took the situation to the president. He had also heard about it through Kim Kardashian.

The president became involved through a series of tweets on Rocky’s behalf and said he planned a call with the Swedish prime minister. By the time the president became involved, however, Scott and Lanier already felt unappreciated by Rocky’s team. They believed Rocky’s attorney Damien Granderson was too “nonchalant” about the fact that Trump was lobbying on the rapper’s behalf, and Lanier said he cursed Granderson out.

“I was like, man, you ungrateful motherf***ers, you. I can’t believe you. … We didn’t ask you guys for nothing other than for you guys to be grateful,” Lanier said he told Granderson. “We just want you guys to be appreciative and say thank you.”

After his call with the prime minister, Trump tweeted that he “assured” the PM that Rocky wasn’t a “flight risk” and “offered to personally vouch for his bail or an alternative.”

On July 21, Rocky’s American lawyer Ehmann passed the two Trump associates a not from Rocky’s Swedish lawyer that said the president’s personal assurance Rocky would not be a “flight risk” could be a game-changer. “No American president has made this kind of a guarantee before,” said the Swedish lawyer. “As I see it, this is new evidence and they can never use this move against us i.e. it can’t be wrong to think that a guarantee from America’s president can make a difference.”

Hours within Rocky’s release, Lanier and Scott began hounding his team. “We don’t get a call. We don’t get a call at all,” said Scott, who had been expecting a thank-you. The rapper’s manager finally told the two Rocky needed time to “rest,” among other excuses.

“I hope you guys aren’t going back on what you said you were going to do,” Scott told the manager. Finally, Rocky’s team stopped responding to their texts and calls altogether.

“One of the problems that we have as a culture — and I’m talking about black Americans — is herd mentality,” Lanier said. “Right now it’s popular for those guys to bash President Trump.”

“All he had to do was do a two-minute call to say thank you,” said Scott. “Rocky hasn’t even called us and said, ‘Hey, man, thank you, guys. I appreciate it,’ in private. Just in private.”

Back