Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News A$AP Rocky Facing 6 Years In Prison... Trial set to begin

Like you really believing street stories and thinking rappers are as hard as they say or you just arguing to argue like always

Bruh you know and I know when niggas tell stories they always tell it from a dominant position. And he talked about slippin on nut. Everybody is scared to slip on nut my nigga. You never had a nigga tell a story and you know it’s exaggerated? Ain’t that what rappers do? So blinded by your dislike that you ain’t using your brain.
nigga you aint using you brain....

this story can be used against him...stupid

nigga you aint using you brain....

this story can be used against him...stupid

I think we all know this. Just like how rappers lyrics are used in court cases. We aren’t the court tho and we know it’s bullshit. The court probably knows too but they are gonna use what they can. Gotta stop thinking you the only one that can put 2 and 2 together buttercup

I think we all know this. Just like how rappers lyrics are used in court cases. We aren’t the court tho and we know it’s bullshit. The court probably knows too but they are gonna use what they can. Gotta stop thinking you the only one that can put 2 and 2 together buttercup
thats number 2.

Back