Welcome To aBlackWeb

90 days in jail.

Its drugs.
In my opinion drug offenders shouldn't even go to jail.

Main reason they lock them niggas up is taxes...

somebody like Big Meech making millions of untaxed dollars a month...Uncle Sam gotta get his

the other reason is violence...they basically pin any drug related murders on your organization....

thats why they be putting niggas under the jail

Nigga what, i'd prefer that mf moving weight than nickel n diming, atleast he's good at the shit. We just gotta apply that talent to something legal and productive.

That dumb mf selling nick bags can keep his ass in jail.
lol, this nigga tryna be a partner....

if its drugs, tax evasion, small scale assault, a scam, I'll do the time.

pedo, rape, murder that wasn't self defense, they can do the time. I'll serve my sentence as a parent by being haunted by their time in prison.

Main reason they lock them niggas up is taxes...

somebody like Big Meech making millions of untaxed dollars a month...Uncle Sam gotta get his

the other reason is violence...they basically pin any drug related murders on your organization....

thats why they be putting niggas under the jail

Yep. Its a capitalism thing at the end of the day.
Now as far as murder is concerned, it comes with the territory

would you do the time if your child murdered someone during a drug deal that went bad?

Yep. Its a capitalism thing at the end of the day.
Now as far as murder is concerned, it comes with the territory

would you do the time if your child murdered someone during a drug deal that went bad?

Self Defense situations only...

if he just murked a nigga just cause...he gon have to eat them years

Your kid robbed a bank for 50 million and said he'd split some of it with you if you do the time....

But your kid is also a lying piece of shit that you're still trying to recover from financially due to all the shit they cost you growing up.....

Either I get the bread up front or I aint doing shit, aint bout to 48 hours me nigga

Back